• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Let's go Mega Lucario

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I'm wondering, in USUM, it looks like Bad team leader conquered the region and manage to capture the legendary pokemon, failed to do so in Diamond/Pearl, and Platinum (because Giratina interrupt his plan), so if he'd succeed in Diamond/Pearl, what that leave with remake, will it be a remake or...
  2. Let's go Mega Lucario

That's entirely different from USUM, we got form changes, 2 new UBs, especially GF was considering new alolan forms, but they decide to scrap those ideas to focus more on the switch, so I don't think actually new pokemon introduce in Gen IV remake is likely. Although in DP, they do have new...
  3. Let's go Mega Lucario

Yeah but this different though, introducing a generation isn't different, this is GF gamefreak, they change things up because the fans always something, but it exactly the way they were expecting, see GF always surprise the fans: In Gen V after we got BW, the fans were expecting Gray, but that...
  4. Let's go Mega Lucario

Introducing new pokemon in Sinnoh remake is highly unlikely, having form changes For example, New Megas, and possibly some Sinnoh form would be likely. I don't see them introducing new pokemon in a remake, the UBs are an exception, because they're not consider pokemon, but they are.
  5. Let's go Mega Lucario

At least they'll still be a chance of Diamond/Pearl Remake, although we won't them after Gen VIII. I was looking forward to Sinnoh Sequel, so GF could break the pattern of remake, If Masuda is still interested in remake, then I'm looking forward to DP Remake.
  6. Let's go Mega Lucario

Okay we'll stick with Sinnoh Sequels then.
  7. Let's go Mega Lucario

The whole purpose of Remake, is too remake the originals, especially like paired game like DP would increase the sale, having it on single pair like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum would decrease the sales. So far GF been putting Third game add-ons the original remake, Tbh, I don't want...
  8. Let's go Mega Lucario

I doubt they'll remake Platinum, because they don't remake third game, Instead of them remake the originals and put some Third game DLC like Expansion of third game, I would prefer an entire different story, that's where sequel will come in.
  9. Let's go Mega Lucario

I would prefer Sinnoh Sequel, or "Alternate Version" of Sinnoh is the best way to celebrate the 12th anniversary of DP. A sequel would be a story changer in Sinnoh instead of a remake.
  10. Let's go Mega Lucario

I don't see US/UM as a third game, although you right we should wait till we get some new info.
  11. Let's go Mega Lucario

I wouldn't mind Sinnoh Sequels myself, Tbh, I'm getting tired o remake anyway, it's likely GF would stop doing remake in future, like they did Third games.
  12. Let's go Mega Lucario

I'm not saying it's confirmed or anything. Although, I doubt it'll remain the same like it did in Sun/Moon if the UB get a bigger plot in the story.
  13. Let's go Mega Lucario

With Ultra space getting it's huge expansion like they did Distortion World in Platinum, I wonder if this'll hint toward Sinnoh Remake/Sequel.
  14. Let's go Mega Lucario

What's the difference between Ultra Space and Distortion World?
  15. Let's go Mega Lucario

I wouldn't mind either DP remake or sequel (I would prefer DP Sequels), either way I really want to revisit sinnoh. If GF did sequel, maybe it's the first they would change up the pokemon concept, like the did US/UM with an "Alternate Version"
  16. Let's go Mega Lucario

I think it's more likely for Diamond/Pearl Remake next year because of this: View: https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/881421798281183232 I bet they'll call it Ultra Diamond/Ultra Pearl :P
  17. Let's go Mega Lucario

Me neither, they wouldn't wait that long for DP remake, just because they wanted Kanto/Johto Sequels over Sinnoh Remake. We'll likely to see DP remake before Gen VIII happening. Plus in Gen VIII they might be either Black/White Remake or another Black/White Sequel in Gen VIII and they don't open...
  18. Let's go Mega Lucario

I hope Sinnoh remake will be something like Platinum. The pokedex, The Giratina and Arceus Story, The Battle Frontier, Gym Leader Rematches, Team Galactic Post-story. Elite Four and Champion Rematch or they could do a Platinum remake instead (Which I doubt it). Tbh, I don't know how they'll pull...
  19. Let's go Mega Lucario

Woah, that a bit much, they can only release one game a year, it could be either Diamond/Pearl Remake or Stars. As for Gold/Silver/Crystal Virtual Console, they can release this year or next year. But having all that in one year is a bit too much IMO.
  20. Let's go Mega Lucario

If we get sequels to Sinnoh, we probably going to see some new characters and new rivals, something like Black 2/White 2.