• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Ambrose7

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Appreciate the effort. But considering how they put the pokemon in ORAS, Mirage islands and what not, they could even introduce new areas in Sinnoh. It's not that difficult at all.
  2. Ambrose7

The thousand hands form would be interesting to see :3
  3. Ambrose7

That's not how it is. While I agree that Primal forms don't need to come back, saying that they are impossible because Dialga and Palkia are the first pokemon to be created is kinda wrong. You're assuming that the forms they are in now are how they have always been. But that might not be...
  4. Ambrose7

GF make Mega Rotom a Gundam
  5. Ambrose7

Not the second entrance. The one with Earthquake and Gible.
  6. Ambrose7

In Platinum you could get a Gabite in Victory Road. Though by then it would be late.
  7. Ambrose7

The Gible thing didn't bother me that much, although the tag team quest in the other section of Wayward cave was very confusing. That said, I feel some of these tedious parts should remain. Dp had some tedious areas like this, Mt Coronet and the snow route and it wouldn't be same without it...
  8. Ambrose7

To be fair, games like these are criticized a lot. *Cough* EA *Cough*. There are ways to implement DLC in a good way. It just has to be a scenario separate from the main game. Take the Witcher 3's expansions for examples of dlcs done right.
  9. Ambrose7

You don't even need to take a class for that. It's common sense. And I do believe an expansion pass system, like the one Xenoblade 2 is using, might also benefit the series in the long run.
  10. Ambrose7

I actually mentioned about that. They can add the third legendary with the dlc.
  11. Ambrose7

Because? Personal preference aside, Gen IV has only been in one game. As much as I love Johto, it has had its moment and should be kept for the future.
  12. Ambrose7

Third legendaries work very well to expand the lore of the previous pkmns imo. And that very nature would make them very compatible with dlcs. Not only that, they would also be able to prevent players from knowing about them beforehand since they would be absent from the base game. I am not that...
  13. Ambrose7

Are you seriously comparing something like LGPE, no disrespect intended, to an actual remake? I fail to see how LGPE presence stops them from remaking a Sinnoh game. Also why is it that you feel we wont see a Sinnoh remake? I can't see any viable reason for them not to release one. Also...
  14. Ambrose7

Yes please. As much as I dislike the idea of third games, having a third legendary shunned like that feels worse.
  15. Ambrose7

It obviously has to be Gen VIII. What else can they do after the main games? A third game is unlikely and Gen IX is out of the question. Options remaining are sequels like B2W2 or a much needed Sinnoh remake.
  16. Ambrose7

The Cyrus in USUM was from a different dimension in which he had succeeded in his plans. Not from DPPt or their future remakes. In those universes the protagonist or Giratina foils his plans. So the remakes would have nothing to do with USUM's Cyrus. Although I wouldn't mind if that Cyrus comes...
  17. Ambrose7

Probably like PokeGear from HGSS. It'll have a separate menu. I can see it working though dual screen version seem slightly more convenient.