• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Missingno. Master

Wollminster's Winter Market: Christmas 2017

I'd RP this response, but what I lack is time, So instead my reply is entirely in rhyme. Three Superhero Capes, wondrous items to hold, One of them going to a Swalot so bold. Another one he keeps, though only one makes him glide, Just in case of a sidekick who'll fight by his side. Six Fighting...
  2. Missingno. Master

Wollminster's Winter Market: Christmas 2017

There was a smile on Keith's face. There was always a smile on his face around this time of year. And why not? Christmas had that kind of effect on him. A truly festive and enjoyable time of the year, a time of giving, and this year, it seemed, a time for a new tradition. It was the first...