• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. SerenaToAlola

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I fail to see the distinction between the two. I'm kind of dreading this tbh. I don't want GF to remake this and then butcher it.
  2. SerenaToAlola

Another thing that makes me dislike dexit is how it made us fans think its necessary to squeeze in as many pokemon as possible into the region. I feel like it takes away from the uniqueness of each region in a way.
  3. SerenaToAlola

Realistically, I think Palkia and Dialga should be getting temporary battle forms very much like Gigantamax but called something different. And no, I don't see how that will have to be applied to Giratina for the sake of consistency. I also don't see why it will only just be them switching...
  4. SerenaToAlola

Thank you so much for not forgetting ultra beasts. I trust you with a pokemon game more than I trust whoever's working on SwSh!
  5. SerenaToAlola

People literally do lol.
  6. SerenaToAlola

In before Let's Go GIGA Pikachu/Eevee for 2020
  7. SerenaToAlola

There's no real need to change any of that. They can either scale the gym leaders based on your own levels or just... let you lose... :enzap:
  8. SerenaToAlola

Ok then a Sinnoh sequel/prequel. Or better still, dual versions with one prequel and the other a sequel. So yea 2 consecutive remakes avoided!
  9. SerenaToAlola

I'll very much prefer sequels/prequels as I would rather see growth in the region. Straight up remakes can be given the simplified Let's Go treatment.
  10. SerenaToAlola

I would hate this.
  11. SerenaToAlola

Need:
  12. SerenaToAlola

Something like this would be neat:
  13. SerenaToAlola

Electric/Psychic type?
  14. SerenaToAlola

Electric/Fairy toy wand lmfao.
  15. SerenaToAlola

new forms for Rotom!
  16. SerenaToAlola

TBH tho, I'd much rather they distribute mythicals through in-game story arcs then through some wifi code.
  17. SerenaToAlola

I feel like you have some good ideas! But maybe... more paragraphs would help with the reading of your post hehe.
  18. SerenaToAlola

Crabrawlers were introduced to Sinnoh by the fishermen but because it was so cold, their bodies reacted and started to produce its own heat when they evolve, making Crabonimable Fire type here. Design will be based on the Hokkaido King Crab lmfaoo
  19. SerenaToAlola

Fire-type regional variants would be cool.
  20. SerenaToAlola

Thanks! They are pretty interesting but pretty underwhelming. If they were to do these events as DLC next time, I hope they put in a little of story telling into it.