• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Insanish Danish

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I wound up getting five shiny Trapinch and evolved two to get Vibrava and Flygon. Not my best community day but not my worst, either.
  2. Insanish Danish

FinalArcadia Rambles About... (Updated Oct. 11 - Scary video games... to a coward like me as a kid, anyway)

I still hate that damn eel. Whenever I replay SM64 getting that star is always a challenge because I do NOT want to go near it lol
  3. Insanish Danish

Found a shiny Magnemite this morning. I love finding shinies on my way to work; it makes the day much more tolerable :)
  4. Insanish Danish

Just caught another shiny Lillipup! It's a Herdier now :)
  5. Insanish Danish

I hatched another shiny Budew today, so that'll become a shiny Roserade once I get another Sinnoh Stone.
  6. Insanish Danish

Got two shinies yesterday: a Lillipup and a second shiny Barboach (which I evolved).
  7. Insanish Danish

I finally hatched a shiny Budew today, which is one of my dream shinies!
  8. Insanish Danish

I caught a shiny Yanma! I honestly didn't think I was going to find one so when I saw the blue and the sparkles I almost fell over lol
  9. Insanish Danish

Julia's Reviews on All Things Media

I LOVE Snow White with the Red Hair! It's so charming and lovely and the characters are fantastic (Obi is my favorite). Definitely one of my favorite anime from the last few years!
  10. Insanish Danish

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing Three Houses...on my Black Eagles playthrough currently. I regret not doing this one first, actually, because I got so attached to the Golden Deer and Blue Lions students that working with Edelgard just feels wrong lol.
  11. Insanish Danish

Just hatched a shiny Farfetch'd!
  12. Insanish Danish

I got seven shiny Turtwig overall today, which is more than I was hoping for! Two of them are now Grotle and Torterra.
  13. Insanish Danish

I just hatched a shiny Bonsly! I wasn't able to get one when it was first released so I'm pretty excited!
  14. Insanish Danish

I hatched my third shiny Togepi today. No idea why this game wants me to have shiny Togepi so badly lol. Waiting on a Sinnoh Stone (what else is new) so I can evolve it into Togekiss.
  15. Insanish Danish

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Honestly, I feel like this has potential to be something pretty cool. I'm withholding judgement for now because we really don't have enough information yet for me to form a solid opinion and I feel like it's being blown out of proportion, but I'm eager to learn more.
  16. Insanish Danish

Got a shiny Barboach today, finally! Now I just need a shiny Carvanha before the event ends lol
  17. Insanish Danish

I just caught another shiny Mudkip? lol still no shiny Barboach or Carvanha, but I'll take what I can get.
  18. Insanish Danish

Songs that take you back in time.

I feel this way about tons of songs, but the only one specifically coming to mind right now is "All Around The World" by ATC because I heard it in a Starbucks the other day and I couldn't believe the intensity of the nostalgia that hit me lol. It doesn't even make me think of a specific year or...
  19. Insanish Danish

Haha! You and me both honestly.

Haha! You and me both honestly.
  20. Insanish Danish

I caught a shiny Minun this morning :D