• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Ghostsoul

Generation IV Remake Speculation

There was at least one time where you could capture Arceus in game (kinda) which was the 'Dream World' event where you had to capture Arceus in a dream ball once you had transferred them to your game.
  2. Ghostsoul

Cyrus attempting a Z-Move with that incredibly stoic expression of his is amusing to me somehow.
  3. Ghostsoul

I would like to see a Kanto and a Johto remake together in one game. In the Johto games, you can travel to Kanto in the post-game so why not do it the other way around, going through adjusted Kanto and Johto plots. It could also be a way of bringing back Arceus into the game (referring to the...
  4. Ghostsoul

Munchlax and Snorlax can easily be a reference to both. Pokemon have been giving us a lot of Kanto recently, not to mention the Alola dex is full of Kanto Pokemon. (But it does lack Sinnoh Pokemon). In fact, if we get Kanto remakes in this Gen, I think I'll finally say 'I'm kinda bored of Kanto'.
  5. Ghostsoul

There could also be a tie in with that. Dialga and Palkia could get 'primal' reversions like their ORAS counterparts or something similar.
  6. Ghostsoul

Similar to ORAS, I actually think the DP remakes 'delta episode' kind of scenario, could have ties to the PMD2 plot. Also concerning this, Charon himself had a Darkrai in the manga. So if we did get something like this, Charon and Darkrai would have a reason to be villainous. It'll also...
  7. Ghostsoul

From a story line and purely personal perspective, it would sort of make sense to bring out remakes rather quickly. The suggestion of the old universe characters having their fate 'hanging in the balance' like that just unsettles me a little. The DP remakes will also fit into the Sun/Moon...
  8. Ghostsoul

I am fully aware of that. I meant from Gen 7 onwards.
  9. Ghostsoul

That would be Gen 8 and Gen 9 on the switch. So Gen 7 will be the first remake skip? And then Gen 9 would have Gen 6 remakes?
  10. Ghostsoul

Why Gen 10? Gen 4 and Gen 5 had relatively similar graphics. The next 'grand' enough change in graphics came from Gen 6. The Gen 4 and Gen 5 remakes should be in Gens rather close to each other.
  11. Ghostsoul

Because of the graphical leap, I don't think there will be too long of a wait for Sinnoh Remakes, personally. Although, we could get Gen 5 remakes and Gen 1 remakes within the same Gen, I can't see why we can't have too remakes in Gen, possibly.
  12. Ghostsoul

Makes sense, this would leave 2019 as a 'gap' year. So, Gen 8 would probably come in 2020. Then Gen 5 remakes in 2021.
  13. Ghostsoul

Hm, the earliest Pokemon game we got for the 3DS was 'Gates to Infinity' (not a main series game, however the PMD series games tend to arrive at the end of gens, almost as if it's giving a 'taster' to what the next Gen has for us.) Gates to Infinity came out in 2012 in Japan, and 2013 everywhere...
  14. Ghostsoul

I still think it's too fast to move to the Switch (solely anyway). We got two gens on the DS (one while the 3DS was already out). I think Nintendo want to wait till many of it's fans actually have the system before they start creating brand new Pokemon games for it. (I'm not too sure about...
  15. Ghostsoul

Actually, if Stars does come on the switch, I have a feeling we might get one edition for the 3DS and one for the Switch. Like with Red and Blue rescue team.
  16. Ghostsoul

I feel like Pokemon have done a lot to please Kanto fans recently. So I doubt we'll get Kanto remakes this gen at least. We might get one in Gen 8 along side possibly Gen 5 remakes. Since Gen 5 is when a lot of Pokemon changed.
  17. Ghostsoul

I think if we get a DP remake (or better possibly a sequel) there would be at least some explanation as to some unresolved plot points in Sun and Moon.
  18. Ghostsoul

I don't think it'll be a 'game mechanic' as such, It'll probably just be used for plot twists and character development outside of game play. Or 'Cyrus is pretty much Pokemon's version of the Devil at this, even more than Giratina was, he is powerful and that is terrifying.' Weirdly enough...
  19. Ghostsoul

A sequel in or to a remake would be interesting. Although I think we will get one or the other. As I mention, I still think Team Galactic could be the villains in the sequels, but 'deviant' or 'rogue' members who intend on using the research for what they weren't meant to be used for. Which...
  20. Ghostsoul

When I think about 'bad gaming', I think of bugs, bad user interfaces, glitches and 'false difficulty' among other things. You can create a great game with no plot, or a game that's entirely plot. But a game having a plot twist you don't like isn't really 'bad gaming'. Even if the game is loyal...