• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. T

BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s)

I've done most of the edits, let me know if there was one I skipped that wasn't done already that I didn't mention. Thanks guys for your help! Mooites, I'm not gonna do your requested edit simply because I do not normally edit in the anime section and I feel someone more specialized should...
  2. T

Sure

Sure
  3. T

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/turtwig-wins-chibi-robos-stats-86749/ Here they are, pick...

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/turtwig-wins-chibi-robos-stats-86749/ Here they are, pick whatever you want although some stuff may be taken.
  4. T

Thank you!

Thank you!
  5. T

Mafia: Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Seven-Two birds in the hand are worth one in the bush. Nice win by the mafia. I wish I could have protected Neonsands the night he died, but I was limited because I had protected him the day before. All in all, a good game, and I was glad to be a part of it for the time I was...
  6. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Night Five-You are what you eat. Hey uh, sorry for this, but I believe I'm gonna have to rotate out. Regular season has begun on all of my school activities and I'm running out of time to check this thread. Thanks for letting me play this while I could though! Scholar
  7. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go. Honestly, if you're gonna argue based on that wording, then we might as well argue how us bugs can't just see who the arachnids are and lynch them like that. Or why we're doing such an organized system and not in pandemonium while we're...
  8. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go. Unvote:Zima Vote:CrackFox I still don't like the whole idea of using sources, but I'll fly with this one for now.
  9. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go. I'm 99% sure that FinalArcadia did not use her role. I'm honestly not sure if this was the result of a vigilante kill, either. If it was, I honestly don't get why they went for FA rather than someone who gave a lot more scummy read...
  10. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Three-Two down. A bunch more to go. Likely a terrible attempt at a WIFOM from the protector led to this. As for Neon turning Tracker, just shows paranoia shouldn't be what it is.
  11. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped! Oh, sorry. Didn't see that post. Alright, then, I'll Unvote:Neonsands, although I'm still not too sure DarkChocolate is mafia.
  12. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped! I'm actually gonna defy the crowd and Vote: Neonsands. This situation just appears to be so amazing, much too amazing for my own personal beliefs.
  13. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE! Vote:Togekissed Really jumpy at an early stage of the game, seems to get convinced way too easily.
  14. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Sign Ups 12/9/13 Confirming I haVE my role.
  15. T

Re: Bug Mafia-Sign Ups 12/9/13 I was looking through and saw this. If you still need someone to sign up or anything, I can join too even though it's been a long while since I've played.
  16. T

Yeah, I'd be interested in them, but I unfortunately don't know what I could offer in return.

Yeah, I'd be interested in them, but I unfortunately don't know what I could offer in return.
  17. T

Pokemon Monotypes

For fun, in white I did a bug monotype run, simply due to the sheer amount of bug types that were available. I stopped playing halfway throughout, but it was fun while I played it.
  18. T

Pokemon that disappointed you on playthroughs

The one who definitely disappointed me the most was Ditto. I'd spent so much effort catching one, then it didn't even hold its own weight up.
  19. T

SPOILERS: Gym Discussion/Speculation

It wouldn't be the first time. Remember Flint?
  20. T

Sure you can. Just believe in yourself :<

Sure you can. Just believe in yourself :<