• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Vivillon

EVERYONE: Vivillon's Poetry 2.0

Good day! Now that I'm back after forever, I figured I'd make a new thread for my poetry given how long the hiatus was. Anyways, enjoy the magical art that is poetry. I'll try to keep it organized this time, putting links into a table of contents. Here's to a fresh start! Chpt. 1: i...
  2. Vivillon

COMPLETE: The Train (EVERYONE)

Here's just another short story I decided to write for no reason at all. :) There was a road. It was a simple road, one made of planks of wood and steel bars. It stretched as far as the eye could see, constantly expanding across the rocky cliff. Upon this road there was a single train. It...
  3. Vivillon

COMPLETE: The Thing (EVERYONE)

I saw It there. What It was, I do not know. What I do know is that It was big, bulky, and kind of slimy. What this Thing did, though, was something else altogether. When It walked, It stomped. When It stomped, It jiggled. When It jiggled, a little bit of slime splattered onto the ground. It...
  4. Vivillon

COMPLETE: The Fly (EVERYONE)

Buzzing. That's what he heard as he was starting to lie down to take an afternoon nap. Slowly turning around, he began to search for its source. Seeing none, he looked outside. Could it be the faint hum of his neighbors mowing their lawn? Suddenly, the buzzing came from behind again. Alright, he...
  5. Vivillon

EVERYONE: Vivillon Writes Poems

Well, I may or may not post poems here occasionally when I get a chance. Feel free to tell me what you think. ^_^ Saying Goodbye, an original poem by Vivillon. How does one say good-bye, Bid farewell to the one they love? Is it a touch, a kiss, Or just a gentle gesture? Would they just leave...
  6. Vivillon

Your Butterfly Master has arrived!

Hi, my name's Vivillon, and I am a high school-aged male who enjoys playing Pokémon and Minecraft, rearranging Pokémon music (mostly Mystery Dungeon #PMD4lyfe), writing poems occasionally, and chatting about a plethora of miscellaneous topics of absolutely no relevance to the general population...