• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. tioeduardo27

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I hope so. I prefer the gym feature than trials (haven't played them yet, but the concept doesn't attract me a lot). They could make a fusion between them, with tasks to do instead of the traditional puzzles and in the end you fight the leader. What I really would like is to have the gym battle...
  2. tioeduardo27

I hoped we'd get another remake for 3DS only for them to have more time do develop a new engine for Switch and make it amazing, but rumors say otherwise...
  3. tioeduardo27

My opinion is that since we have customization, future generations of player won't have the same feeling for the characters such as Red, Green, Blue (Leaf), Gold, Silver, Kris, etc etc etc. Having the default during the main story will make them remember the characters and having customization...
  4. tioeduardo27

I know and do that. Just saying that's I'd like as default.
  5. tioeduardo27

I'd like to have customization only in the postgame, for online battles and stuff. Not during the main story.
  6. tioeduardo27

Don't think it's more or less difficult. They don't have to design new mons but probably will do something like Mega/Alolan forms, so it will be the same. If I could choose they'd put new megas in (will always say: hate them, but since they exist every one needs to have one) and regional...
  7. tioeduardo27

As I said some pages ago, I'm on the Sinnoh Remake for 2018 hype train (still on 3DS) - even more because it will be the 10th year aniversary for Platinum. For Switch, I'd love to get original games in 2019-2020 and another remake in 2021. If I could choose I'd pick a Crystal remake, but I can...
  8. tioeduardo27

This.
  9. tioeduardo27

I wonder what would be the names... Red 2 and Blue/Green 2? Fire Red 2 and Leaf Green 2?
  10. tioeduardo27

MEGA Feraligatr plz
  11. tioeduardo27

That's why I said in 2018... If I could choose, I'd remove Mega and Alolan forms altogether from the games. But I can't. Also, I doubt they will leave only those megas we know as the only existing megas, so we're definitely getting more. For ALOLAN forms, I can see they not adding more, but...
  12. tioeduardo27

If I am correct in my theory, if they release GSC on VC next year and DPPt remakes in 2018, we're probably going to get many megas from Johto and Sinnoh...
  13. tioeduardo27

I guess you misread what he said.