• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Kallyle

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Given that Dexit means that Game Freak has no reason to keep compatibly anymore in terms of game mechanics, is is possible that Sinnoh might scrap Dynamax/Gigantamax or even get its own power-up/gimmick int its place? It doesn't hurt to prepare for anything at this point.
  2. Kallyle

I'd also like to imagine that Sinnoh would get its own share of regional evolutions as well. It would be a shame if neither concept were present and they just switched Rowan's studies to Dynamax instead. Keep Rowan's studies evolution-related Game Freak!
  3. Kallyle

Say, does anyone think it’s possible that Game Freak might rebrand/redesign the Dynamax mechanic for Sinnoh so that it feels less intrusive? For example, instead of just inserting Giant Pokémon into Sinnoh with the red poo clouds, you’d have your Pokémon surrounded by and utilizing aura that...
  4. Kallyle

After having some time to think it over, while I would rather have Megas and/or Z-Moves (as they fit Sinnoh better), I’m coming to accept that it’s more likely that Game Freak will include Dynamax and Gigantamax in Sinnoh. I still don’t think you can just integrate them into the region’s culture...
  5. Kallyle

And maybe some of those forms could have evolutions of their own. I mean, it'd make sense seeing as how Rowan studies evolution.
  6. Kallyle

I’m not saying that the older Pokémon shouldn’t be included, just that Sinnoh doesn’t need to focus on fixing Dexit. As much as I like Bolt the Cat’s list, I just don’t expect Game Freak to go that far with their expansion to compensate for a policy they have no intention of revoking as of the...
  7. Kallyle

It’s not supposed to be an answer to Dexit; what I’m trying to say is that the Sinnoh Pokédex can have a natural expansion that doesn’t need to shove in a bunch of old Pokémon just to compensate for the lack of a National Dex. This idea of mine is supposed to be a more realistic approach to the...
  8. Kallyle

This whole Dexit thing has certainly led to a roadblock in terms of the possible Pokémon for Sinnoh's regional Pokédex, and this isn't even getting into whether or not Game Freak uses the original DP Pokédex of only 151 (with a good portion of Sinnoh natives being locked out of it) or Platinum's...
  9. Kallyle

To be fair, Regigigas was sleeping for very, very, very long time. Add the moss growing on it, and you get a titan that’s severely weakened compared to its previous state.
  10. Kallyle

Definitely! (y) I myself was thinking about implementing ancient artifact key items scattered across Sinnoh. Each artifact would be needed to complete different aspects of the puzzles.
  11. Kallyle

A compromise: instead of being annoyingly reliant on HM usage, Mt. Coronet should become more puzzle-based. Pokémon’s been lacking in that area lately, and it’d make the journey more fun!
  12. Kallyle

Okay, so there’s one roadblock that Dynamax and Gigantamax that makes me question their inclusion in a Sinnoh remake. And it has nothing to do with the inclusion of Mega Evolution and/or Z-Moves. Rather, the problem lies with a lore problem: If Dynamax/Gigantamax stem from “natural energy” then...
  13. Kallyle

I’d rather not have Dynamax be incorporated into Sinnoh’s Gyms. Remember, Galar’s Gym stadiums were made specifically to accommodate Dynamax, so Game Freak would have to convert all of Sinnoh’s gyms into stadiums for that to actually make sense. I’d rather not sacrifice the unique looks of each...
  14. Kallyle

You know, I don’t think we’ve given that much thought. For starters, they’d have to redesign/adjust the areas to be a little more rounded and less square. They also have to make things a little more obvious in terms of where you need to go; one of the most common complaints about Sinnoh was...
  15. Kallyle

If not Ultra Beasts, then I think that we could get new Distortion World Pokémon or variants of some sort. Under the assumption that happens what would you guys expect or want from it? I’m 90% sure we’d get some sort of Cthulhu-esque Pikaclone out of it, but I personally want some sort of...
  16. Kallyle

Having the Great Marsh become something like a Wild Area would actually be something pretty cool to see since ORAS made it clear how Game Freak thinks that the standard Safari Zone isn't feasible anymore. I'd welcome that. Another candidate for a Sinnoh Wild Area could be the post-game island...
  17. Kallyle

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it. It would actually tie in Dynamax to Sinnoh in a way that doesn't just slap it on, but rather add upon existing lore in an organic manner. Also, since Dynamax seems to give off a sinister vibe, having Arceus try to quell the...
  18. Kallyle

Exactly. I remember reading speculation about some sort of new species or Pokémon form related to the Distortion World back when the Rotom forms introduced in Platinum were simple silhouettes in CoroCoro. Some people were disappointed when they turned out to be Rotom, and others were...
  19. Kallyle

Say, how would you guys feel about Game Freak adding new Pokémon species or variants to the Sinnoh Pokédex? Maybe they could come from the Distortion World and/or be linked to Giratina somehow.
  20. Kallyle

So, what do you suggest we do then? Keeping the Pokédex as is won’t work, as that was one of the generation’s biggest complaints.