• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Nitro Indigo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Could you explain about the Lufia II remake?
  2. Nitro Indigo

I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter because the rights to the Spyro IP always belong to the publisher. My point was that companies don't want to fix bad games, or fix the flaws in good/decent games. Even in HeartGold and SoulSilver, a bunch of Gen 2 Pokémon still have 1% encounter rates (eg...
  3. Nitro Indigo

The nostalgia > modernisation problem is common in all video game remakes, unfortunately. People would love to see a remake of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly that includes everything the developers wanted to include, but that's never going to happen because that's not why companies make remakes.
  4. Nitro Indigo

There needs to be some way to get fossils.
  5. Nitro Indigo

I like how the two halves of Sinnoh have different trees in Platinum. I wonder if they'd split the PokeDex in a remake?
  6. Nitro Indigo

There is no Rotom Phone. Are you thinking of the Poryphone?
  7. Nitro Indigo

Really? I never knew that. I'm also thinking about how you couldn't do the Hearthome Gym the first time you went to Hearthome City in Diamond and Pearl for some reason, which they changed in Platinum. Also, I don't like how they got rid of the Happiny egg you get in the gate to route 209 in...
  8. Nitro Indigo

I was thinking more like a better version of how you can do some Johto gyms out of order.
  9. Nitro Indigo

I remember TamashiiHiroka speculating that Sinnoh was designed to be non-linear in her Diamond and Pearl review. Maybe they could actually do that? I'm not expecting Breath of the Wild, obviously, just challenging the gyms in any order.
  10. Nitro Indigo

Well, Lucario is a Steel-type...
  11. Nitro Indigo

Who would replace Roark, and what was that line about Riley?
  12. Nitro Indigo

Add a postgame story character who looks and acts like Paul?
  13. Nitro Indigo

Isn't the entrance visible from the cycling path?
  14. Nitro Indigo

I'm expecting a Diamond and Pearl remake to have the same amount of Platinum that HeartGold and SoulSilver had of Crystal.
  15. Nitro Indigo

I hate this "Game Freak are going to simplify it because the kids won't care" mentality. It's a pessimistic branch of the infamous "it's just for kids" mindset.
  16. Nitro Indigo

While I agree that Diamond and Pearl are badly-structured, I feel nostalgic for aimlessly wandering around in Diamond until I figured out where I was supposed to go. It made finishing the game feel like more of an accomplishment. I don't get that feeling from games any more, and I think it's...
  17. Nitro Indigo

I'd go for Electric/Fighting mixed attacker with No Guard, for Thunder, Focus Blast, and Iron Tail.
  18. Nitro Indigo

I'd like to see Mega PorygonZ so I can begin another cycle of lying to myself that Porygon2 will make a proper appearance in the anime. In all seriousness, Mega Raichu based on Gorochu.
  19. Nitro Indigo

@Unown Seer Sorry if I came across as rude earlier, but why did you predict Let's Go games named after legendaries?
  20. Nitro Indigo

I'm amazed I ever beat Diamond as a kid. I know I'm not the only one who got confused by the guy blocking Route 222, because there was a letter about it in a magazine called Pokémon World.