• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I Like the Ideas you have; Namely the Ones I Bolded up above my Comment; which are THESE Ones: Same Graphics from Pokemon Sun and Moon will be on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remake The Following Pokemon will get new Mega Evolution: Flygon, Milotic, Weavile, Luxray, Roserade, Rhyperior, Froslass...
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

or Cynthia to have Mega Garchomp(Nah, Just Kidding, that'd be WAY Too OP)
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Amen to that. ^_^
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINNOH IN 3D IS GONNA HAPPEN EVENTUALLY; The Only Things left to Wonder about are: A. What year They'll do B. What New Features that Didn't EXIST in Gen IV will be included in the Remakes C. What will Lucas and Dawn Look Like[Since ORAS had No Character...
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

And plus, While I would LOVE To See the Kanto Region in 3D, And See the Return of Megavolutions, where We can Do Pokemon Origins IN THE GAME Itself; and See What a 3D younger Red and Blue Look like; Or See a 3d Model of Leaf(and at that, MAYBE finally give her an official name) etc. But As Much...
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

No, Alola forms are Exclusive to Alola, Because they're ALOLAN; Just Because the Only current Regional Variants are Alola Forms, Doesn't necessarily mean that Regional Varients are Alola-Exclusive, and also doesn't mean that they cannot appear elsewhere only under a Different Name(AKA The Name...
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Either that or More Regional Variants(Aka Alola forms Except not Limited to Alola) I Hope Flygon becomes Bug/Dragon type!!! and that's my FINAL answer!!
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Agree!! THOSE ARE A-L-L BRILLIANT IDEAS!!
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'd want to see Tobias in the game as the ABSOLUTE Final Boss of Time Diamond and Space Pearl after ALL The Other Challenges and EVERYTHING ELSE is finished(like all the Gyms, Elite 4, Champion etc; as a Bonus, and Maybe even find out WHAT OTHER Pokemon he has OTHER than his Darkrai and...
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I hope THAT happens too. Plus I Hope The Feature from HG/SS where the Pokemon in the VERY Top Left corner of the Party follows you around on the Overworld returns as well
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I agree with you COMPLETELY, and I also was SEVERELY Disappointed that there was NO Battle Frontier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Agree Wholeheartedly with you on THAT one. ^_^
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THEY'D O-N-L-Y MAKE 1 GAME; THE REASON THEY OFTEN MAKE 2, IS TO MAKE MORE MONEY; THE CHOICE OF 2 GAMES, MEANS DOUBLE THE MONEY OF THE PROFIT MADE FROM THE 1 SINGLE GAME!!!!! P.S. I'm not yelling, I often type in All caps out of habit.
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I'd LOVE to see a 3d Remake of Sinnoh; I bet it'd be Called TimeDiamond and SpacePearl!!!! ^_^