• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Parissong

Generation IV Remake Speculation

But how else will we get the great and glorious Regigigas?! We must ensure those that face it are worthy with this mind-wacky puzzle! Suddenly I got flashbacks to the Snowpoint Gym Puzzle as well Snowpoint was just one big puzzle, really
  2. Parissong

Bring back Difficulty Modes that also affect the terrains >w<
  3. Parissong

Not to mention that I think some of the places need to remade, such as Mt. Coronet. Hoping that HMs or TMs won't be as necessary as they were in DPP, they ought to make them easier to access and make them less-mazelike. Not to mention to removed such redundant features, namely Fog. The Route to...
  4. Parissong

USUM didn't have a wild area and they seemed to be able to fit a lot more? Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are implying.
  5. Parissong

We're revolting if they so much try to make everything turn into some Stadium. Sinnoh stands for mysteries, not hurr durr big Pokémon fights
  6. Parissong

Eternally in development purgatory
  7. Parissong

Time to pull a Yandere Sim flex: get volunteers and work on the game over the course of 10 years!
  8. Parissong

Mega Azelf, Mega Mesprit, Mega Uxie. Hm, they seem reminiscent of the Island Guardians too when I see it. Maybe it would be also cool if they, say, got their own signature move or Z-Move?
  9. Parissong

Word. My point is not so much primal as it is something related to the whole "reversion" mechanic Groudon and Kyogre underwent.
  10. Parissong

Seeing as they are the overseers of time and space, concepts that have existed in the Pokémon Universe since the very beginning, primal is starting to make more and more sense as we mention it. GF please!
  11. Parissong

Alright hear me out. In Generation IX, they will ultimately fuse all the mechanics into one gargantuan of a mechanic: Z-Megigantimax Dynevolutionizing /s
  12. Parissong

Gigantimax Garchomp huh? Alright, we really out here!
  13. Parissong

Same. We a Dialga stan tbh
  14. Parissong

Make Mount Coronet less of a maze that gave my 8-year old self severe self-doubt in figuring out when to use what HMs where
  15. Parissong

Let us catch Level 100 Magikarp in the Resort Area pls
  16. Parissong

Nice! I replay Plat just cuz I think the experience is fuller than Diamond. Altho if Diamond and Pearl are getting remakes, I think it is obvious which one I will go for lmao
  17. Parissong

Haha, I played my early DS games on an R4, so my team is literally stuck in that purgatory. Oh well! But yes, I used Dialga against Cynthia over and over again and holy bonkers do I love Roar of Time! So pumped for a Gen 4 remake! I want to go back to that old time.
  18. Parissong

Personally speaking, I like Dialga better on the sole basis that I did start out with Pokémon Diamond, and Dialga was the first legendary Pokémon I caught. In that sense, that's why I like it. Also a big fan of his "steel" arches and metallic blue as opposed to Palkia's more orb-like and purple...
  19. Parissong

Oh well I sort of counted GSC and HGSS as "Kanto" remakes too lol Also, Grade Point Average
  20. Parissong

There are more Kanto remakes than my actual GPA level. Feelssadman