• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah so I'm hoping for some free dlc updates like outfits, and when it comes to a 3rd version I'd rather a 20 dollar dlc expansion over 60 for the same story. I would love dlc that lets us visit parts of old regions, like the battle frontier, or spear pillar with a story event that happens there.
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Glad they saw that quickly. Something like that shouldn't be exclusive to regions. I can get contests being something just in one region, after all we don't have a football (American) Stadium in any other country besides our own (I think, I could be wrong) but changing our clothes, I'm sorry but...
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

If we're really doing this regional dex only thing I really hope gamefreak goes with platinums pokedex. And better yet I hope any pokemon who did not appear in swsh appear in these games so we can have all the pokemon in one generation.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Whats with this mega evolution fate bs? There is no fate on it yet just because they didn't introduce any new ones in sm or usum. They were focusing on z moves which was this gens gimmick. Now if we go 3 generations in a row without any new ones then I'd say it was a one gen thing only (and we...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Since dppt remakes will likely be on the switch I just want to say it's funny how the remakes we did get so far didn't have a bottom screen and then got one, and now the first remake of a DS game will have no bottom screen xD
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

I hope in the gen 4 remakes that the u derground will be like an MMO with other players running around (max of 15 appear per day or something like that) would make flag hunting more fun with all the traps. But most of all please tell me we'll have QR bases like in oras so we can have our...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

Doesn't have to be limited to just sinnoh mons as we saw them use charizard for fly.
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Its the most relevent to do it now, next gen whatever they focus on will be the theme of that generation like how mega evolution was for gen 6 even in oras a game that could have left out megas and the fanbase might not have minded since they seem to care more for sycamores retconed line about...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

True, in my opinion it does feel to early for gen 4 remakes, because to me it still feels like the games came out yesterday, I think I picked up pearl on my 9th or 10th birthday (so 10 or nine years ago since I'm 19?) I still remember how new it felt it was the first generation for me where...
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

You said the last thing last generation though :p it depends on if gamefreak wants to or not, there's never a real reason to remake the games outside of money or to have another game in the generation to trade with.
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Much better but I do have counter arguments. Cosmog/cosmeom/solgaleo/lunala are also ultra beasts but they don't have beast boost so it's not a requirement to have, they are also classified as alola Pokemon with legends based on them and ways to summon them (flutes) as well as a shrine...
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

Once again we're just discussing a possibility, we don't even know the actual dimensions palkia dilaga and arecus reside in. You already voiced that you don't think it'll happen so no need to post it 30 times until we stop talking about it, either contribute to the conversation maybe giving more...
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Right now this is 100% true but the question is if it is retconned. retcon (in a film, television series, or other fictional work) a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for...
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

Mew and Arceus argument is solved already, first Mew doesn't learn any of their moves so it's not their ancestor. Secondly God and common ancestor are different things Arceus would be God Mew would be Adam/ape that evolves into the other common Pokemon the other legends aren't related to Mew...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

Alright, just saying it would be a unique way to tie it into gen 7... Also off topic but can I ask why you're the destroyer of ice steel and fairy when dragon is weak to ice and fairy and resisted by steel?
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

Close minded is not opening your mind to a possibility. Cosmog and the box legends despite being ultra beasts are pokemon legendary pokemon that come from another dimension. We don't know the dimension on the other side of palkia and dialgas worlds but we know they don't reside in sinnoh they...
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

thunder fang. @mega converstation There should be no megas in sinnoh unless its a sequel or are found underground or else people will get upset again with scyamores throwaway line. Honestly even if gamefreak had intended to not remake hoenn yet (which they were it was in the works since 2012...
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

I'm hoping that the ultra beasts are added into the plot, it feels like something that belongs in sinnoh with the alternate dimensions and what not. How would you guys feel about dialga palkia giratina and Arceus being retconned into ultra beasts? Maybe with a form that resembles the odd alien...
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

Just saw xd But they list it as being built reference scott and lucy and I think tucker too not sure, It should be back or they should atleast appear. Plus the battle frontier/ battle resort is an island it fits in with Alola. ' That was off topic, but since the remakes copy and paste the...
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

What about the battle frontier being complete during sun and moon? Scott literally wears a hawiian shirt and sun and moon take place some years later afetr oras when the building has begun. If nothing else I want a scott cameo