Search results for query: *

1. H

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I hope the pseudo Legendary Pokemon of Generation VI is cooler then Dragonite & Hydregion ! And I demand that Ash catch that Pseudo legendary Pokemon in its full evolutionary stage ! I don't give a dam care about this being unfair or Ash looking too overpower because of this. Trip , Iris &...
  2. H

I know huh ! Also I heard Fennekin is a Fire/Psychic which make it perfect for Ash since he doesn't have a Psychic type. Just imagine if Fennekin look like Kirara (Inuyash) . you know Kirara right Just imagine Ash capturing a Pokemon like that and riding on its back. Now , That what Kids...
  3. H

I don't like Ash having a Froakie since Ash already has a perfect replacement for him . Seismitoad , A Pokemon Ash can get if Palpitoad allowed to evolved. I prefer Fennekin with Ash. May be, Writer can use Red & Pikachu story in Adventure. Like a Naughty Fennekin cause trouble for a town-people...
  4. H

I really want to see the ''T-rex'' Pokemon of Generation VI ! You know , Pokemon like Totodile , Gible and Krookodile. I don't know the name of their body Shape so I like to call them ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon Or ''Dino shape'' Pokemon. Anyway , Every Generation Ash catch a ''T-rex Shape''...
  5. H

Generation V is ruined so there no point discussing about Any capture or Evolution in Unova ! So We should move back to Possible Generation VI anime. 1st Topic , What starter Ash should get ? here the pic- I chose Fennekin because I always wanted Ash to catch a Pokemon like that ! Ash...
  6. H

I don't have any interest in Iris catching a Pokemon after she got a Overpower Dragonite! I think , Writer Should focus on Developing Ash's Pokemon & Iris's Axew. Seriously , All Ash Fully Evolve Unova Pokemon (Accept Krookodile) has such a Bad movepool that they doesn't even feel like Fully...
  7. H

Emboar is closest Fully Evolve Unova Starer Ash can have and it also the only Unova Fire Type Ash has ! But , Emboar seem to be the worst Unova Stater So I'm not happy about it. The only thing I liked about Emboar is that he has Big Fist So I used to see him as a Fire type Counter part of...
  8. H

To see if there someone who admit with me !
  9. H

After Possible Draydan episode, I want Ash to have a pratice Battle against Cynthia. There Cynthia tell Ash that he lose his Spark and he should regain it. So Ash resolve to train even harder. Then there will be a Time Skip of One Month. And when the Unova League start , It will turn out that...
  10. H

If Ash going to catch another Pokemon then it should be Reuniclus ! Because its a extremely Cute & Childish looking Psychic Pokemon which is good for Marketing purpose. Although , I was looking forward to see Ash's first fully evolve Stater Water Pokemon Or A Snack Pokemon. But Only the worst...
  11. H

Ash would if Writer wasn't busy in glorifying other character and writing cutesy adventure! Hopefully , There won't be any more glorifying EVER ! Rest of the season 2 better be focus on developing & Evolving Ash's Pokemon ! Rest of the character goes to hell!
  12. H

Only if Krookodile had wing ! Although I would love to See Krookodile kicking Dragonite butt in Junior cup.
  13. H

Stone Edge was useless in Skyla's Gym & it got repel by Swoobat's Gust's ! Plus, Krokorok couldn't deal with Vanillish in Brycen because it float in the Air! Plus , Dragonite fast so it can easily evade Stone Edge ! Krookodile need more then just Stone Edge to deal with Dragonite! Krookodile...
  14. H

I don't Think Krookodile is cooler then Dragonite in any way ! Plus , Krookodile can't fly while Dragonite is one of the fastest flying pokemon ! Dragonite can easily take down Krookodile using Arial advantage just like in Skyla Gym. Unless Krookodile know a Move that can shut down Dragonite...
  15. H

I think , Ash's Palpitoad should evolve Seismitoad & learn how to use Ice Punch since Seismitoad can increase the power of his Punch! Is there any non-legendary pokemon who is cooler then Dragonite but not cooler then Garchomp??? I mean , Ash could have a Garchomp now but It doesn't feel like a...
  16. H

At this Moment I want Ash to catch a pokemon who is hundred time COOLER and better then Iris's Dragonite!!! I wise for Ash to catch a pokemon who gonna totaly nail Iris's Dragonite!
  17. H

But Iron Tail is more suitable so Serperior since she has a fexible Tail (Her whole body is a Tail) so she can use Iron Tail much better then Pikachu can ! Plus , Its a Steal Type move So Serperior can use it to overcome her disadvantage over Flying Type ! Just like Serperior can use Aqua Tail...
  18. H

After seeing Mei in B2W2 Animated Proma extended version , I really want Ash's Snivy to evolve into a Serperior ! Plus , I want Ash's Serperior to learn Iron Tail & Aqua Tail ! Because , Ash doesn't have a Snake Pokemon & Serperior could be a good wife for Septile !(Poor Guy got a broken heart...
  19. H

So Iris got a Dragonite huh ! Okay , Its Fine ! But Since Iris got a Dragonite , Ash better get a Garchomp already ! And He better not lose the Junior cup to ether Iris or Trip!!! Ash already got a Gible ! So , Next time I see him , he better be a Gabite and in the next episode it should become...
  20. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. If Ash were to get a Ghost type pokemon , Which Ghost you people want for Ash ? I want a but Humanoid Ghost type but not something Robotic Golurk ! I want wanna Ghost type that half Humanoid appearance and half Ghostly Appearance Like Dusknoir ! If their...
Back
Top Bottom