Search results for query: *

1. X

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What's the point of Mummy? I never understood what the advantage of it being inflicted.
  2. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you!
  3. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I went to Prof. Juniper's lab, to grab the TMs she will give to you. I then spoke to Bianca, when she told me that she would like to battle. Do I get to battle her, post-game?
  4. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, that's why she's gone, then.
  5. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there a fixed amount of times you can battle Cynthia, or is it infinite? I get good EXP., battling her.
  6. X

Re: Help with Trophy Garden You need to defeat the Elite Four, or get the National Pokédex. I don't remember which requirement is correct, though. Sorry!
  7. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Do we encounter pokémon more frequent if we run/ride the bike? I run into pokémon more frequent that way, it seems.
  8. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) OK.
  9. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) When will that NPC, inside Sinnoh's Victory Road move? I read that you need to defeat the Elite Four, which I did. What gives?
  10. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, OK. Thank you. And, sorry if there was any confusion.
  11. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I was referring to mine. In other words, when will my Pokémon's effect of its ability (in this case, Intimidate), go away?
  12. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you.
  13. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If a pokémon faints, that had Intimidate activated, will the effect go away? What if I switch out that pokémon?
  14. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, thank you.
  15. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Would an Absol, that I can catch in HeartGold, have better stats than an Absol that I can catch in White? In HeartGold, the level range is 5-6, while the level range in White is 48-60.
  16. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) When a pokémon is confused, what's the percentage of hurting itself? Or, is it always random? What about when it's effected with Attract?
  17. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, the only reason to not evolve him ASAP is to learn moves? Thank you.
  18. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I want to evolve my pansage, but I don't know when to evolve it. Will he have better stats if he evolves sooner than later?
  19. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, thank you.
  20. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What I meant was what's the purpose of you making a move, last? Also, which is better to use: Wave Incense or Sea Incense?
Back
Top Bottom