Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth, Togekiss, and Lickylicky.. They're just not original enough..
  2. K

How's the weather over there?

Cold and snowing. =(
  3. K

where is your fav place to go

Ecruteak city, I like the Kimono girls with their Eevee-lutions, and the music is awesome. ^^
  4. K

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I don't hide it from anyone, but I'm thinking of doing it because I'm getting too old, and I don't have the right personality for it, e.g. I'm too shy and not that good at explaining stuff. -_-
  5. K

Your status on Platinum

I finally got my team to level 100, and traded some Pokémon from Diamond and Pearl over. O_o
  6. K

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

I cylcle around Soleaceon town.
  7. K

How's the weather over there?

Cold..
  8. K

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Christmas cake.
  9. K

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing: Playing Spirit Tracks. Thinking: Why isn't anyone on Msn? =(
  10. K

How are you feeling today?

Bored.. -_-
  11. K

What about your body do you like/hate?

Dislike: - My eyes, I wish they where bigger, and light green/blue instead of dark green. - My hair, it just looks awful, and I wish it was black.. -_- Like: - My height, I like being short.. XD - My weight, I'm underweight but I'm not that thin and I do eat a lot of sweets. XD (I don't have...
  12. K

controversy in pokemon

I don't think it really killed people.. O_o It just caused seizures.
  13. K

Do you think it's wrong?

I think it's still wrong, you should try to get to Pokémon yourself. It's kinda useless to hack a Pokémon just because you want to complete your dex. It won't be legit so it doesn't really count.. I'm not against cloning though..
  14. K

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

My favorite is Earthquake and least favorite is Splash because it's useless and the Fishermen with their Magikarp annoy me.. -_-
  15. K

Do you ever "Mark" your Pokemon?

I do it when I have more then 1 Pokémon of the same species so I don't have to look at it's stats.
  16. K

Scariest Slowed-down Cries

I really don't like Gastrodon's cry..
  17. K

Things that you've always done in the Pokemon games

I always train a Pikachu/Raichu and my team to level 100 in all of my games, and during the adventure I almost always have some HMslaves in my party. XD
  18. K

Contest Venusaur vs Torterra

Torterra because it looks nice, and Turtwig is cuter. XD
  19. K

Your status on Platinum

I trained some of my Pokémon to level 80 and caught 2 male Ralts and 1 Snubbull. ^^
  20. K

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: what is your favorite pokemon Charizard and Pikachu. ^^
Back
Top Bottom