Search results for query: *

1. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

How dare I? I don't dare, I do. *Snatches win*
  2. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Ahem* You seem to miss the fact that I just took it from you.
  3. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

But I once again take it from you.
  4. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I reclaim the win.
  5. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently has the win.
  6. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

No, the win is not a solid object. But then again, neither is this post. WIN
  7. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Incorrect. I am the one who currently possesses the win.
  8. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Blows whistle* You're going 80 mph in a 25 mph zone. I'm going to have to give you a ticket and take that win from you. *Gives Pikapurple a ticket and takes the win*
  9. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Really? Strange, it's never caused anyone to hate me. Those two sentences I posted and the dancing banana even ended up in Ino-chan's Quote of the Week. I've seen the dancing banana used numerous times without any negative consequences.
  10. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

For some strange reason, this conversation reminds me of something I said in the Random Messages thread a long time ago. I think I'll say it again MWAHAHAHAHA! FEAR THE DANCING BANANAS! :banana:
  11. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

For some reason, I'm now thinking of drawing a purple Pikachu.
  12. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is." ―Yoda, to Luke Skywalker
  13. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

:258: So i herd u liek Mudkipz? I win.
  14. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

I do now.
  15. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 That's true. But stars collapsing into black holes and releasing deadly blasts of gamma rays is still pretty cool.
  16. L

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages Part 3 That made me think of a show I watched last night. It had to do with real Death Stars. Only these are actually stars.
  17. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

Not anymore. Now I'm winning.
  18. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Cough* You seem to miss the fact that, as of now, I am the last poster. Thus, I win.
  19. L

Last Poster Wins V 2.0

*Cuts vine and grabs win* You're mistaken. The win is mine.
  20. L

COMPLETE: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings (Finished)

Re: Pokemon New Generation: New Beginnings ( PG-14) (Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance) Actually, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Hyper Beam all have the same power level of 150. It only seems weaker because Hyper Beam, being a Normal Type move, is not super effective against any type.
Back
Top Bottom