Search results for query: *

1. H

Best music/theme?

I really like the Unwavering Emotions music from B2/W2, and XY. Hits me in the feels, every time. EDIT: Dialga's battle theme in Sky was really good too. (Hell, all of Sky's music is the best in the series)
  2. H

Play as the Opposite Gender?

Nope. I never do it. I don't see the appeal in it.
  3. H

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

Any number. I usually prefer the Grass-type. The water-type is 2nd.
  4. H

favourite pokemon game

I don't have a favorite. But I do like going back to W2 once in a while. Explorers of Sky is my favorite spin-off. With Conquest in 2nd.
  5. H

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: 6th pokemon You should grab an Electric-type. Like Magnezone, or Raichu.
  6. H

Pokémon Customization

I want a Bow Tie, Cane, and a Top Hat on my Pikachu.
  7. H

Your Top 5 worst pokémon you ever trained.

Zubat. Wasn't worth it.
  8. H

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

I really liked the game. I found it a refreshing taste for the series. I am waiting for a new Ranger game, or a Conquest 2. I can't really say I have a "worst" Pokemon game. But the one I don't really come back to is R/S. Those two games are just too bareboned compared to the rest of the...
  9. H

The Nuzlocke Thread

I love nuzlockes. I am currently working on my Wonderlocke on X right now. I just wish the Pokemon wouldn't level up so easily. Even without the EXP.Share that run isn't very challenging.
  10. H

Post your Trainers!

The Hero of Kalos. :)
  11. H

Like Legend of Zelda, do you think they should relase an offical timeline?

Pokemon doesn't need a timeline. Just a decent story for that individual games. I don't want the Heros and Heroines all connected somehow.
  12. H

Is it just me or is Pokemon like Street Fighter and Smash Bros?

Pokemon is not like Street Fighter or Smash Bros.
  13. H

Should Missingno be an official Pokémon?

Nah, it's what made Gen 1 special. Besides, seeing it in the anime would just creep me out. Some things are better left in the past.
  14. H

Limited 3D?

I like the way the 3D is. I personally don't use the 3D feature at all on any of my 3DS games. Besides. the battle are so slow with it even on the lowest setting.
  15. H

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

The challenge keys are gone. Or heck, what if Gamefreak made a canon nuzlocke mode? I haven't really found anything I don't like in X/Y, because I know Z (or something similar) will be out in the next few years. It was a big jump for the DS to the 3DS and Gamefreak made the jump quite nicely.
  16. H

Travelling companions in the games?

Didn't Colosseum have a partner? I just want an online partner for the Battle Maison. >_< That's all I want. The Maison would be so much better with that.
  17. H

News More gems found

Another gem always sounds nice. I just want the Flying gem back. Then I can start using Archeops again.
  18. H

How many times have your Pokemon had Pokerus?

3-4 times. Tbh, I never really cared if I got it or not.
  19. H

The Non-Official Dark Gym!

I was trying to think of a second Pokemon, Inkay sounds good.
  20. H

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I've never had a problem with the Battle Chateau, just use hard-hitting Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom