Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Rate the video game music above

Oh man I love that soundtrack and I've been listening to it a lot lately. 10/10 (both versions) Here's the original Gameboy version:
  2. Johtohfiller

Sounds straight out of an 80s action movie! 9/10 And on that note:
  3. Johtohfiller

That one's hard to rate for me - the melody is good but I wish the instrument sounds were different; everything sort of blends together. 6/10 I guess.
  4. Johtohfiller

10/10
  5. Johtohfiller

That has a cool 80s pop vibe, reminds me of Electric Avenue a bit. 8/10 The consensus among Ys fans seems to be that the SNES version of the Ys 3 soundtrack is bad - which I don't agree with at all. The SNES version of A Searing Struggle in particular is my favorite.
  6. Johtohfiller

It's from a member of T-Square so of course it's good, those guys just don't write bad songs. Super smooth. 8/10
  7. Johtohfiller

Shatterhand :love: 10/10 Some more Iku Mizutani:
  8. Johtohfiller

That's exactly the kind of music I think about when I think "air combat". 9/10
  9. Johtohfiller

I like it! 8/10
  10. Johtohfiller

Sweet, sweet jazz fusion. *drool* 9/10 Let's keep that funky Neo Geo train rolling!
  11. Johtohfiller

I'm a big Contra fan but I've never played that one...and now I think I need to. 9/10 Here, have another great ending song!
  12. Johtohfiller

Sounds different than most Mega Man music but I like it, has a really tense feel. 7/10 You might mistake this one for a Mega Man song, though it was written by Kinuyo Yamashita who did the soundtrack for the original Castlevania. Hornet Man's level theme from Mega Man 9 sounds a bit similar, I...
  13. Johtohfiller

I love how the drums kick in around the 40 second mark. 8/10 This song is a blatant Iron Maiden ripoff and I love it for that.
  14. Johtohfiller

9/10 Secret of Mana's soundtrack is a candidate for my #1. I actually have a hat with Hiroki Kikuta's autograph on it. Dunno what it is about fishing games but they always seem to have good music.
  15. Johtohfiller

8/10 Ys music is almost always great.
  16. Johtohfiller

8/10 has a good drinking song vibe. This game isn't nearly as famous as it ought to be IMO, I recommend it if you like sidescrollers:
  17. Johtohfiller

9/10 So fresh!
  18. Johtohfiller

7/10 Creepy, reminds me of the Dark Lich theme from Secret of Mana.
  19. Johtohfiller

7/10 Good atmosphere. This song was written by Masahiro Andoh, leader of my favorite band T-Square. It's also known as "Knight's Song" when performed by T-Square.
  20. Johtohfiller

9/10 I'm a sucker for Etrian music. On that topic, here is quite possibly the smoothest song ever composed for a video game.
Back
Top Bottom