Search results for query: *

1. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the word spread about the Dr. Pepper improvement and the drinks are perpetually sold out. Granted, you now age faster. I wish for a shiny encounter in my next random encounters in Pokemon.
  2. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but someone ruins the plants. I wish I forgot all the plots of my favorite games and shows so I can play/watch them blindly without spoilers..
  3. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It grows hands and uses it to handle video games, but you never get to play them because you computer still sucks. I wish for some pie.
  4. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it then beomes a BMGF user and it keeps ninja-ing your posts so you need to waste time editing your posts, which causes you to rage and quit BMGF. I wish for some food to eat.
  5. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's fake and you get arrested. I wish that a pack of Lays contained less air and more chips.
  6. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they are only 0.01% as much as powerful compared to a god's power. I wish for a gaming PC.
  7. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Roblox servers crash when you enter. I wish that someone will find a cancer cure.
  8. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the world gets deluged from a worldwide flood that Noah's Ark cannot even float. I wish for pie.
  9. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they start complaining about EVERYTHING, causing mass chaos. I wish for my next wishes in this thread to be uncorruptable.
  10. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it keeps coming back to annoy you for eternity. I wish for some money to build a gaming PC.
  11. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are exiled in an uncharted island. Enjoy. I wish for a genie that can grant me any three wishes.
  12. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it is 3.14159. At least I can evolve it into a Shiny Gyarados, which is pretty decent. I wish for immortality.
  13. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he corrupts every wish you make. I wish for a shiny Pokemon.
  14. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The earth loses its moon, causing mass chaos made of extreme weather patterns and shortened days. I wish for more money.
  15. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you eat everything wished in this thread, and you go so fat that you explode. I wish that some e-mail providers would stop blocking Bulbagarden emails.
  16. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your friends will no longer know which of you is real, and they leave you. I wish for the ability to communicate telepathically through time and space.
  17. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but we all vanish from existence after doing our job. I wish that everything should be free.
  18. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it will cause a paradox on spring happening a month even if the Earth's tilt still makes the northern hemisphere farther from the sun, causing the solar system to explode. I wish for Minecraft being cheaper.
  19. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the dragon electrocutes you. I wish for a Jirachi so I can wish without a corruption.
  20. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its IVs suck and can only learn Splash. I wish for more ideas for F&G games.
Back
Top Bottom