Search results for query: *

1. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Here’s your “Daisy” I wish to be a unicorn
  2. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You will have obligatory math lessons about Pi every day for 8 hours. I wish for a water bed.
  3. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here you go I wish i had green hair
  4. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it will have Truant as an ability effectively rendering it useless I wish I was a tree
  5. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll get a Vulpix plushie that will use flamethrower at you everytime you look at it. I wish for the moon to be green.
  6. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the world will find I wish Santa was real.
  7. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but she’ll drop poison in your tea and then you’ll be too sick to star with her. I wish i was a vampire.
  8. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll have a million Pokedollars! I wish i lived on the moon.
  9. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you’ll be doomed to be Mozart instead. I wish i was an actor.
  10. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everyone that lost hates you so much that no one will ever nominate you for another round of kingdom of pokemon. I wish i had a red star from super mario galaxy.
  11. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now you're so tall that you end up not being able to enter the door of your own house. I wish i could live eternal happiness.
  12. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but since i also don't want to have bats, your wish is ignored.(sadly...) I wish someone would tell me why is the forums have a "bat" theme now...
  13. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but i immediately turned it into a US dollar with my new president powers :p I wish for an infinite supply of mushrooms from the mushroom kingdom.
  14. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, and to stop it from being ruined, it immediately stopped existing. I wish i was the US's president.
  15. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now that you know why, you have to eat eggs until you get cholesterol. I wish i had ice powers in real life.
  16. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now they left to the sun & moon (respectively) because they got tired of playing with people. I wish i had a private airplane.
  17. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but i released it immediatey because i didn't like it's color :p I wish we had a Kalos sequel instead of Sun and Moon this year.
  18. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you'll be banned from the forums forever. I wish i had a cat.
  19. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he'll eat your entire house. I wish i had magical powers.
  20. Icy Wind

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now you'll be bothered by everything in your life. I wish i could eat pizza everyday.
Back
Top Bottom