Search results for query: *

1. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Final: Numbers of Pokémon

anybody want to speculate when the winners of these contests will be announced...? not all of them, I know, but a few at least. EDIT: oops I guess I should learn to read first lol
  2. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

Mawile, evo Eevee, 2 evos, ghost and dragon Smeargle, pre-evo Tauros/Miltank, connected pre-evo Khangaskan, pre-evo Skarmory, pre-evo Dugtrio, evo ("Tremors" anyone?) Jynx, male-only counterpart, alternate evo Lapras, pre-evo Castform, evo Phione, evo Glalie, evo Farfetch'd, evo...
  3. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

i think (after a lacking brainstorming session) that it will be called "Pokego" because it will be a wrist computer! http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Sevenounce-wrist-PC-runs-Linux/ it will include: access to the bag and everything in it phone (maybe video phone, wherein a picture...
  4. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Fire/Psychic Grass/Ground Rock/Water
  5. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

Professor Ash! (no relation!)
  6. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

This is my guess. Exclude any parts of Sinnoh that have snuck into the pink boundaries pleez. thanks.
  7. J

WANTED: SHINY CHARMANDER lvl 1-5

if you don't care that it's hacked then i can pokesav one for you. EVs and moveset and whatnot, too.
  8. J

Wanted: Shiny Mewtwo And Latias

i have a shiny latias for you if that mew is legit
  9. J

Wanted: Looking for an event Mew.

It doesn't need to have great IVs or anything, just as long as it is legit. It is the only legendary I do not have, and I am just trying to get them all. lol contact me via PM/VM, but if you have AIM, please contact me at megustatumadre1 it will say I am away, but I am most likely there...
  10. J

Hall of Origin Arceus for Shiny Vaporeon

i can give you one.
  11. J

Adrienne's Event Thread

Hi i'm interested in one of the Han Gook mews, it's the only legendary i don't have. i can do any sorts of breeding for you, IV, shinies, etc. let me know if you're interested.
  12. J

Wanted: Shiny Extremespeed Dratini

i haven't gotten mine from HG yet, so if you want i can try and get what you want
  13. J

Wanted-Gorebyss

hey sorry i told you i'd get you that if you still want it i will give you one
  14. J

Wanted- Electabuzz/Elekid

no problem any time you need something let me know
  15. J

ok yeah i forgot it came with electirizer
  16. J

its going to evolve when i trade it :(
  17. J

ok this one's 19. saving a lot of data
  18. J

what is the highest level you will accept?
  19. J

sorry for the wait
  20. J

i have a male electabuzz, not elekid. still ok?
Back
Top Bottom