Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, thank you.
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What about the others (Entei, Raikou, etc.)?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) A few minutes ago, I encountered Thundurus. I got it down to a small amount of HP, but it fled before I could catch. So, if I encounter Thundurus again, will its HP stay at that amount?
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'll make sure I remember, then. Thank you.
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Damn, that sucks. :/
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I never got Victini, because I don't have Wi-Fi; however, my friend's converting over to Wi-Fi, so am I still able to obtain it? I never read into it, so I'm not sure about the details about redeeming pokémon.
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, OK. :) Thank you.
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you for the quick reply, because I'm getting ready to capture Cobalion. I'll make sure I save my file, before I start, though.
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If I defeat any of the Legendary pokémon, will they come back, or would I be SOL?
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you.
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is the Poké Transfer Lab the only way of getting access to my Gen IV pokémon? Or, can I trade Gen IV pokémon to my White Version?
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I must have been thinking of something else. I'll try that, though. Thank you.
  13. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'll do that, then. Thank you.
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think you need Wi-Fi, which I don't have. So, I'm SOL, I guess. :/
  15. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, I'm SOL, then?
  16. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I hope that's not the reason... :/
  17. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) But, why is it empty? That's what I want to know. BTW, I manipulated the DSi's clock, to change the seasons. Is that the reason?
  18. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I re-started White Version; took me about one week to finish the main story. After I was finished, I decided to go to the White Forrest; however, it's empty (no NPC's, grass or water). This never happened to me before, so I'm not sure why it's...
  19. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I don't like breeding. Thank you, though. I'll just deal with its permanent nickname.
  20. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh, that sucks. I was hoping that would have been changed. :/ Anyway, thank you.
Back
Top Bottom