Search results for query: *

1. LauriJ

Call me weird but...

I just had a very strange dream. It seemed somewhat Videogame-like. Yes, I do like games so much that dreams resembling those isn't that unusual. This one seemed very vivid though... If I recall, it seemed to be a challenge kinda based on chess, with an associated riddle therein. Now, the goal...
  2. LauriJ

Rate the video game music above

8/10 Perfect for tension! View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtSKSEdBmM If you ask me, this totally sounds like it came from a nineties playstation game. In other words: a perfect throwback!
  3. LauriJ

Real Life Achievements

Same as titles. Events in your life that would be worthy of an achievement were it a video game. Anything from your first love to graduating from School. It could also be something surprising such as... waking up from your bed?
  4. LauriJ

Your first videogame

Wanna know my first videogame? Well, I vaguely remember it being the first Super Mario Bros. for the NES. That or something from PlayStation...
  5. LauriJ

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Wow, that must have been awesome! BTW, PS4 apparently saves a screenshot everytime you get a trophy by default. So, if you have PS4 trophies to show, feel free to post the screenshot as well. :)
  6. LauriJ

Rate the video game music above

7/10 Well, it is catchy I guess... View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGaUNjlmwDw
  7. LauriJ

Which Video Game Company?

Man, you working on new PKMN games would be AWESOME!
  8. LauriJ

And what sorts of games you would like to develop there? Unless you just want to be a janitor in which case never mind.
  9. LauriJ

If you had the chance to work for your favourite video game company, which one it would be? First off, I would likely start my own studio if it came to that. However, it would be so awesome to do a new ZOE game for Konami with that studio. As for the game itself, it would take place in a space...
  10. LauriJ

GO Pokemon Go in Miiverse?

Same as title. Would you like Pokemon Go to have Miiverse integration at some point? Obviously this would go into the special category seeing as this is a mobile title and all... Plus more opportunities to draw pretty pictures.
  11. LauriJ

Games to Play Before You Die

Remember, only one game or series per post, please.
  12. LauriJ

Favourite Dreamcast game

My choice would be Skies of Arcadia. What about you?
  13. LauriJ

Stereotypes about your country that's not true?

Some say the Finland has polar bears. I mean, really? Can't even check Wikipedia or something?
  14. LauriJ

Majora's Mask vs. Lightning Returns

Same as title. Both feature an end of the world you're trying to prevent denoted by the ever-present clock.
  15. LauriJ

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Ehh... it's good but really, I think Manectric is better. V: Likes Arceus
  16. LauriJ

Fanfiction not updated in years

Same as title. I remember reading Spyro: Asgard Chronicles as well as some sort of a weird FFXII self-insert where the heroine ventures into Ivalice in a search for her dog over at fanfiction.net. Do you have some memorable fanfiction that has not been updated in years? Feel free to share with...
  17. LauriJ

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Final Fantasy XV is perhaps the game I await the most.
  18. LauriJ

Spoil Without Context

Symphony if the night?
  19. LauriJ

About NX...

Well, it's certainly possible that it will be a 'hybrid' console then. There would essentially two types of games. Cartridge ones for your portable gaming needs and disc ones for more heavy-duty material.
  20. LauriJ

About NX...

I see. Well, it's too early to say anything of course.
Back
Top Bottom