• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Johnny Boy

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Which is why if we do get a remake, they need to go with the Platinum Pokédex. Makes no sense for a fire type trainer to only have two fire types on his team.
  2. Johnny Boy

And some of them can be, hear me out on this one: Fire types.
  3. Johnny Boy

Jynx and Dunsparce could use them.
  4. Johnny Boy

Don’t know if this has already been addressed, but for Sinnoh remakes they really need to use the platinum Pokédex for it. That way they can avoid the infamous fire type problem diamond and pearl had. Oh and they can give rapidash a mega evolution while they’re at it.
  5. Johnny Boy

Golduck is pretty much the only gen 1 Pokémon I want to get a mega at this point. Mainly so he can finally get that psychic typing. I’d also like to see Ledian get a mega.
  6. Johnny Boy

An Electric/Ground jackhammer would be cool to see. I really want to see an Electric/Poison toilet just for the lol factor though.
  7. Johnny Boy

It made no sense to me that Darkrai was made a mythical since he’s a duo with Cresselia.
  8. Johnny Boy

They can easily modify the dress up part to just be conditioning from ORAS. And I know it won’t happen but I think it would be really cool if a Pokémon that wins a contest gets a special ribbon for being migrated from the original Sinnoh games.
  9. Johnny Boy

That spell would also be useful for that one lady that trades you a haunter holding an ever stone.
  10. Johnny Boy

They could always bring DexNav back for that. But then again this is Gamefreak we’re talking about.
  11. Johnny Boy

You know seeing that travel by balloon feature in LGPE is a perfect way to envision a Driblim pokeride.
  12. Johnny Boy

Darkrai is worthy to have his own post game episode like Deoxys. Hell if you ask me he should’ve never been a mythical to begin with since he forms a duo with Cresselia.
  13. Johnny Boy

I really hope Gamefreak isn’t stupid enough to have the ponyta line be the only fire types again.
  14. Johnny Boy

Fixed it.
  15. Johnny Boy

So I was really thinking about how regional variants would be like in a Sinnoh remake and here are my ideas. Nidoran, Nidorino/Nidorina, Nidoking/Nidoqueen (Poison/Ice): The Pokémon migrated high up into Mt. Cornoret and shed their ground type for the ice type. Sunflora (Grass/Fire): sunflora...
  16. Johnny Boy

Well to be fair, Bug/Dragon is a combination we still have yet to see. And I’m all for fire type variants, especially if they give us the fire/fairy, fire/ice, and fire/Grass combos we’ve been waiting for.
  17. Johnny Boy

They can also make a post game episode for Darkrai like how they did with Deoxys in ORAS.
  18. Johnny Boy

They also need to do something about the lady that trades you a haunter with an everstone.
  19. Johnny Boy

Why not both? I think it would be cool to see Sinnoh variants for pokemon from the 5th or 6th generation. In addition I hope that DP remakes will be the games that FINALLY give us a mega milotic and mega Flygon.