Search results for query: *

1. T

What have you gotten in a Booster Pack?

I have (from Undaunted) Prime Houndoom, Prime Scizor, Prime Slowking, 2 Kyogre and Groudon top half, 1 bottom half and top half of Rayquaza and Deoxys. I got the top half of Kyogre and Groudon in my first booster pack.
  2. T

(IV'd) Beldum (Round 2) and Feebas (void)

Re: (IV'd) Beldum and Eevees Could I please have #20 Beldum?
  3. T

Wanted: Kanto and Johto Starters

I can give you all the starters you are after. There aren't any Pokemon I want in return.
  4. T

Celebi, Jirachi and Babies

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies My FC is 2064 2850 8934. See you in the room.
  5. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies Sorry, I already have a shiny Vulpix. I'd happily trade for the TRU Shaymin and Shiny Dialga. That would be great.
  6. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies I'll give you both for the shiny Rhyhorn. My FC is for HG below.
  7. T

Re: 3 Celebi, Jirachi and Babies I'd happily accept the Shaymin. I'm fine with any Pokemon that you'd like to offer for a Charmander. I have many so I'm not bothered by what I get for one.
  8. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others Sorry, I don't how to calculate IVs. I no longer have the Mew. The Celebi are both from the colosseum disc. One Jirachi is Wishmkr and the other is SMR2010.
  9. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others The Celebi is from the colosseum disc.
  10. T

Re: Offering: Events and Others Thank you for the offers. Please check your inboxes.
  11. T

Jirachi (UT) (SMR2010) Lv. 5 Nature: Careful Celebi (UT) (Colosseum disc) Lv. 10 Nature: Serious Below are all Lv. 1 3 Piplup, 2 Magby, 2 Ralts, 6 Charmander, 4 Cyndaquil, 3 Vulpix, 5 Totodile, 6 Torchic, 2 Squirtle, 3 Igglybuff and 5 Treeko. I'd like events I don't have (Arceus...
  12. T

Offering: [Closed]

Re: Offering: Random pokemon Thank you!
  13. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I have a Starly, Budew and a Chingling. Would that be fine?
  14. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I can trade multiple normal pokemon. Which ones are you after?
  15. T

Re: Offering: Random pokemon I'd like the Manaphy. I have an untouched Jirachi SMR2010 Lv. 5, a Wishmkr Jirachi Lv. 100, a Mystry Mew Lv. 56, most starters (no Bulbasaur, Mudkip or Turtwig) and many more. None of them are shiny, sorry.
  16. T

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

I always have Luxray if I play Platinum. I absolutely adore him. Also, Eevee. Mostly because of the range of evolutions.
  17. T

Favorite PokeBall..

I love the Ultra Ball, Heal Ball and the Timer Ball. All good and handy to have in my bag.
  18. T

Your favourite Pokémon game?

When I was little I loved Crystal. Now I love HeartGold but I'm starting to really enjoy playing Platinum.
  19. T

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

I evolve pokemon only to fill my pokedex but I never get a moonstone for a Clefairy or Jigglypuff I'm training. They're just not as cute after evolving.
  20. T

How are you romanizing the new Japanese names?

I'm just waiting until their english names are released. If I learn any of the Japanese names, I'll only refer to them as that and confuse people I talk to.
Back
Top Bottom