Search results for query: *

1. R

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

I still hope for Satoshi's Sceptile to return ... even after I saw Shota in preview maybe Satoshi will want to battle Shota's Sceptile with his own and somehow Sceptile remains with the gang
  2. R

No more battle chataeu battles for Satoshi ??

I didn't know where to open this subject so I'll say here...do you think between 8th Gym and the league we'll see any more Battle Chateau ?? Sorry for my English ^_^
  3. R

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

I don't know if anyone posted this here...but can someone translate the summary ??
  4. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well I lost 560 hours of breeding all legends and a lot of BR pokes just when I was about to transfer them to Alpha Saphire Q_Q
  5. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) help Q_Q ?
  6. R

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Name RemRem FC : 3308 - 5698 - 8549 any spread...when can you send it to me ? and if you can any other starter except froakie and charmender I only have 15 hours in game :D thank you !!
  7. R

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

can I get a male Turtwig ?
  8. R

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

新人シューティーに成長した姿を見せ付けるベテランサトシ(笑) - YouTube Smash preview =]
  9. R

Preview BW94: Seigaiha Gym Battle! Mantain VS Daikenki!!

Smash preview シズイ登場 - YouTube
  10. R

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Is it confirmed that Satoshi isn't going to battle Shaga for his 8th badge...I mean they said they will go to Soryu City for the last badge...
  11. R

Preview BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Smash preview 5/20のポケスマでの5/24放送のアニポケBW予告 - YouTube
  12. R

Preview BW077 Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!!

Smash Preview 4月29日のポケスマでの5月3日放送のアニポケ予告 - YouTube
  13. R

News April '12 - Chaoboo, Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos !?

remember how Lizardo evolved back in kanto...maybe Pokabu will evolve the same way... just sayin'
  14. R

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

for someone who will probably make it to the final in the league he really needs more wins this saga
  15. R

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

is it me or Langley is really serious when Kibago it's about to be hit by Gyro Ball ??
  16. R

Re: BW041-42: Don Battle Tournament Where can I watch this preview ??
  17. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament Maybe we'll see in finals 1 evolution...maybe Pokabu. In tag battle tournament Shinji's Elekid evolved in the final battle (and Pokabu really needs to evolve)
  18. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament what's with Merlarva from the scans ?? and against who loses Satoshi ?? T__T
  19. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament Shootie will lose against Dento....he's not going to the finals...
  20. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament yeah...but he did good in his 1st double battle in Orange Islands with Lizardon and Pikachu
Back
Top Bottom