Search results for query: *

• Users: Sheep
  • Order by date
  1. Sheep

What is your most-used Pokémon?

Ampharos, probably, and I didn't really realize until I thought about it! I've used it so many times and it's always really reliable each time, in any game I use it in. Raichu is probably a close second.
  2. Sheep

Hello Howdy Hey

A fellow Scorbunny fan.. hi Solar! Welcome :bulbaLove:
  3. Sheep

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

A lovely sunset a few days ago. We get some very pretty ones here. \o/
  4. Sheep

Which pokemon would you find really scary in real life?

A 2-foot tall bug that flies around without moving its actual body, that may steal your spirit if you accidentally look into its back, is another level of horrifying. please no
  5. Sheep

Tell us what you think of the character above!

Love her! Great designs and was pretty tough to beat in BW. One of the best gym leaders in Unova imo. <3 Ghetsis
  6. Sheep

What have you been really into lately?

Not something I expected, but lychee drinks?? I've never had the fruit before and only very recently started having lychee-based drinks (like milk tea) for the first time. So good. Absolutely obsessed lol.
  7. Sheep

It's been a whiiiile~

Oh hey welcome back Failsafe!! I feel you at being bad at intros lol, I'm the same usually. Hope to see you around :enzap:
  8. Sheep

Recent Gaming Purchases

Have fun!! I played the Switch version and absolutely loved it, 10/10 would play again. Hope you like it ^^ Picked up the Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice trilogy, Unpacking, and Sticky Business from the Switch sale. Had a $60 AU eShop gift card to use and figured I may as well lol. Was also...
  9. Sheep

Anime What's something you dislike about your favorite anime?

My favorite anime is probably Hunter x Hunter (2011) and really, the only thing I can think of as being an issue is the pacing. Some arcs feel like they drag oon and oooon and it was tough to get through the later ones because of it, but despite that I was still addicted lol. I wish I could go...
  10. Sheep

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Still so sad over the avatars in GO. v_v;;
  11. Sheep

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Aussie taxes are so high but I feel I may get some refunded this year, since I likely overpaid. Looking forward to it. T_T
  12. Sheep

Hey hey!

Oh hey, welcome back! \o/ Loving the avatar, the old Pokémon art has a really special place in my heart. Cool to see more TCG folks too, not something I'm as good at but do I love a lot of the card artwork. Hope we'll see you around ~
  13. Sheep

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

I'm really into cozy indie games, so this content is perfect for me!!
  14. Sheep

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Pretty good! Will be eating some good food today and resting after a longer day out yesterday. Nice to just be able to relax for the weekend. And tomorrow it's finally going to start cooling down. <3 please....
  15. Sheep

Let's discuss jobs!

For those who are currently working, what are you employed as? Is this your ideal job, or would you like to find something more suited for you in the future? How long have you been working here? :chansey:
  16. Sheep

Boo

Hi Serena, welcome \o/ Loving the avatar, one of the nicest shots of Serena in the anime imo. Hope to see you around <3
  17. Sheep

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Little Kitty, Big City. So cute and finally coming out next month!!
  18. Sheep

Favorite artwork of the Pokémon above

Easily this Crown Zenith TCG card art nowadays: https://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:MareepCrownZenithGG34.jpg It's perfect <3 Bounsweet?
  19. Sheep

sheepy arts (updated 13 april)

quickly drew my neopet, a maraquan zafara (b' ')b
  20. Sheep

What's the last thing you took a picture of?

Excluding screenshots and videos, a photo of a beet kvass drink stand at a farmer's market we went to a few days ago! Was super interesting and I've never seen it before (b' ')b of course I got one lol
Back
Top Bottom