Search results for query: *

1. Funnylion

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Technically, it is shown in-game as the epilogue to "The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero" so they're is a small chance we might get another free update like Daybreak.
  2. Funnylion

I wonder if the Pokemon Perrin could be looking for could be , considering that it's a pokemon that's only been seen in the and the location where she's trying to find a Pokemon is called the "Timeless Woods".
  3. Funnylion

A new form has been leaked Source:https://twitter.com/kaphotics/status/1697322619228606870?s=46&t=sMAgZ8WASHTADp0od4YUig
  4. Funnylion

Maybe there'll be a formal apology from TPC and Game Freak for rushing the games so much and not polishing the games(Nah, I'm joking, that'll never happen) Jokes aside, I hope we'll get done gen 1-3 games on the NSO
  5. Funnylion

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1656050793450024960 I know that Centro isn't the most reliable person, but it's still noteworthy.
  6. Funnylion

A thing that makes me not trust this is Paradox Froslass being called Iron Kimono, since most children in the West don't know what a Kimono is. It'd probably be called Iron dress if that happened.
  7. Funnylion

I was just watching a stream and some of Geeta's team was
  8. Funnylion

Do we know approximately when the game will be datamined, now that we know people have gotten their hands on it?
  9. Funnylion

Just tell us one thing...how overleveled are you? Edit: I'm a gullible idiot
  10. Funnylion

I think it might be possible, at least for some Pokemon, as I remember in a trailer having seen a cyclical running behind the player on Koraidon
  11. Funnylion

The whole business with eggs is so infuriating, especially as the best thing about SwSh is probably all the Qol additions added.
  12. Funnylion

Even despite its casual nature, LGPE still had the master trainers, so even it had some sort of post-game battling thing.
  13. Funnylion

During the Swsh marketing, we had a tour of Wedgehurst once, so we could have a tour of a small city in one trailer
  14. Funnylion

That would make sense, but I thought it was stated that the hybrid was Fairy/Fighting(unless that was just an educated guess).
  15. Funnylion

I guess there's just an NPC in Grusha's city that calls him by his gender, but only in a small house or something.
  16. Funnylion

What was sent to influencers?
  17. Funnylion

Yeah, the new way will really be a pain. I hope Home will be accessible from release, that way I can just transfer the previous gen pokemon over if I need them for competitive
  18. Funnylion

I hope they at least give the mice a good movepool. Also, if the mice have another type, it'll give it an advantage over Kanga
  19. Funnylion

Personnally I don't think Zacian is the mon in need of a nerf, but Calyrex-S is. Its signature move is 120 power and 100 accuracy. In comparison, Kyogre, a staple of VGC, 's signature move had 110 power and 85 accuracy. In addition, astral barrage is a spread move so it isn't affected by...
Back
Top Bottom