Search results for query: *

• Users: ZAPDO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Wanted: Gamestop Celebi

Looking for Gamestop Celebi for getting Zorua in my upcoming Pokemon White Version. I can offer in trade a Shiny Rhydon.
  2. Z

Want Gamestop Celebi

I am looking for a WIN2011 Gamestop Celebi. I cant get it because I live in a country in Latin America. I really desire this Celebi, and cant offer a lot of things. I can offer: Any form of starters A Normal Kyogre Phione Shiny Rhydon
  3. Z

Wanted Chikorita

I am looking for a Chikorita to transfer to my HG copy. I have one in Pokemon Platinum that I can trade but I dont have another DS so I have tu put Chikorita from Platinum in GTS. Then i will have to look for chikorita in GTS in HG. The problem is that to search for Chikorita in HG I need to...
  4. Z

Looking for Chikorita

I am lookinf for a Chikorita. Its gender and nature doesnt matter. In exchange I am giving a Totodile with the move Dig. Name: Gold FC:5414 2331 0083
  5. Z

Wanted Pokemons

I am looking for the following Pokemons: Politoed/ Kings Rock Pineco/ Forretress Shuckle Seedot/ Nuzleaf/ Shiftry Mawile Minum Trapinch Castform Zangoose Seviper Lunatone Anorith Keckleon Gorebyys/ Clamperl with DeepSeaScale Spinda In exchange i have a Milotic Mamoswine Any Gen...
  6. Z

Seeking Pokemons

I am looking for the following Pokemons: Politoed/ Kings Rock Pineco/ Forretress Shuckle Seedot/ Nuzleaf/ Shiftry Mawile Minum Trapinch Castform Zangoose Seviper Lunatone Anorith Keckleon Gorebyys/ Clamperl with DeepSeaScale Spinda In exchange i have a Milotic Mamoswine Any Gen...
  7. Z

Looking for TRU REGIGIGAS

I an looking for a TRU Regiggas. I am looking for someone who can trade now. I can give in exchanege one of this two shinies. A shiny Rhydon and a shiny Cacturne. I can also give a Lvl 52 Rampardos with Stone Edge a Tortera an Empoleon, A milotic a Mamoswine a Drapion A Magmortar.
  8. Z

TRU REGIGIGAS AND PCP

I am looking for a TRU regigigas and Pichu color pikachu i want both of them to be real not clones. In exchange i have 2 shinies. One A shiny Cacturne and the other a Shiny Rhydon. I also got Milotic any Gen starter ambipoms snorlax lucario munchlax torterra empoleon sceptile blaziken swampert...
  9. Z

Wanted- Gamestop Pichu/ Pichu color Pikachu

Lokking for a Gamestop Pichu want it level 30 and holding an everstone. I want it real also holding the Zap Plate. In exchange I can give a Milotic any Gen Starter the Final Form Of Hoenn Starters Mamoswine Yanmega Ambipom Phione and a Shiny Rhydon.
  10. Z

LOOKING FOR TRU REGIGIGAS

I AM LOOKING FOR TRU (TOYS R US) REGIGIGAS. I ONLY NEED THIS REGIGIGAS FOR 1 HOUR. SOMEONE HELP ME. I CAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE A TORTERRA A EMPOLEON ANY GEN STARTER FINAL FORM OF III GEN. STARTER MAMOSWINE MILOTIC YANMEGA LUCARIO SHYNY RHYDON AND SHINY CACTURNE YANMEGA GENGAR DRAPION MAGMORTAR
  11. Z

Looking For Toys R US Regigigas

I am lookings for the Toys R US Regigigas. I want to capture the legendary Golems so I only need this Regigigas for 1 Hour. I promise not to keep it, in exchange for helping me capture the Regis I can give away a Torterra, Empoleon, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Shiny Cacturne, Shiny Rhydon...
  12. Z

Pokemons Search

I am looking for 2 Pokemons. One of them is the special Regigigas who was distributed for i to capture the other Regis. I only need that Regigigas for 30 minutes. Other pokemon is the Pichu color pikachu. Other pokemon i am looking are Jirachi and deoxys. Please someones that can help me send me...
  13. Z

Wanted Pokemons

i am looking for certain pokemon. Its gender and nature dosnt matter. I am looking for Kangaskahn pineco shuckle stantler seedot plusle minum mawile torkoal trapinch spinda zangoose seviper lunatone solrock baltoy anorith castform keckleon 2 clamperls i can give in...
  14. Z

Offering Pichus with Volt tackle

i am offering pichus with the egg move volt tackle i like the tm of avalanche energy ball shadow ball and shadow claw stone edge
  15. Z

Stone Edge

I am looking for TM 71 that is stone edge in exchange i can give a lvl 45 Magmortar a lvl 48 mamoswine a pichu with volt tackle a gengar lvl 38 a lvl 42 milotic any generation starter the final form of mudkip treecko and torchic (swampert sceptile and blaziken respectively)munchlax yanmega and...
  16. Z

Statntler with ability Frisk

lookinf for a stantler with the ability frisk it may be another pokemon but i need a pokemon with the ability frisk in exchance i can give any generation starter all hoenn starter final evolution milotic yanmega magmortar gengar mamoswine
  17. Z

Want Haunter to Evole

looking for someone who help me evole my haunter to gengar after the trade i want to tradeback for having my gengar then i can give any generation starter munchlax milotic mamoswine blaziken sceptile swampert magmortar
  18. Z

Shadow Ball and Ice Beam

i am looking for the tms of shadow ball and ice beam in excahnge i can give any generation starter munchlax milotic mamoswine yanmega magmortar aipom swampert sceptile and blaziken P.S.: i also want the tm of Dig
  19. Z

Haunter to Gengar

i am looking for someone to trade my haunter to evole to gengar i can help u evoling magmar electabuzz kadabra clamperl etc. i am also looking for a metal coat.
  20. Z

Wamt Tms

I AM LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF TMS THIS ARE AVALANCHE ENERGY BALL SHADOW CLAW SHADOW BALL AND STONE EDGE I CAN GIVE A MAGMORTAR A MAMOSWINE A YANMEGA ANY GENERATION STARTER AND THE LAST FORM OF THE HOENN STARTERS I CAN GIVE A MILOTIC A RIOLU AND A MUNCHLAX
Back
Top Bottom