• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. P

Need help with a smash experiment

I'd like to request any Smash 3DS players who do not often play standard Samus a lot play a few rounds against a level 5 Samus bot, and record the major events, move and combo preferences, and other significant details caused due to the bot's AI. A few things I'm looking for in particular...
  2. P

METROID 1 CODE CONTEST (3DS)

I have 1 download code to the original Metroid to give away to 1 winner. Get your voices ready, it's an acapella competition! The person who can create the best acapella rendition of any given Metroid song, as judged by me, will be sent the download code by PM. Acapellas can be submitted to...
  3. P

METROID 1 DOWNLOAD CODE CONTEST (3DS)

I have 1 download code to the original Metroid to give away to 1 winner. Get your voices ready, it's an acapella competition! The person who can create the best acapella rendition of any given Metroid song, as judged by me, will be sent the download code by PM. Acapellas can be submitted to...
  4. P

The awesome useless superpower game

Imagine if you could move any object... one atom at a time. Imagine if you could woo anyone... of the gender you're not attracted to. Imagine if you could fly... 1/16th of a milimeter off the ground. This game is basically a mix of "What superpower would you want" mixed with "Corrupt a wish"...
  5. P

Smash WiiU Club Nintendo code

Does anyone have a spare Smash bros for WiiU Club Nintendo code? I want the get the CD offer. In return, I'll rip the songs and send them to you in a zip.
  6. P

SPECULATION: Planned multiplayer in overworld?

I've found that there are several features that are completely irrelevant to the singleplayer game. Examples include the saving animation, split hot springs, and a few other bits scattered around the landscape. I think that at one time, 2 players may have been able to enter the overworld at the...
  7. P

Private Gym QR code sharing thread

Ladies and gentlemen, secret bases are back! And this time, other people will actually get to see them! With the new stuff being put in with secret palls and such, I figured now would be a good time to start up a thread like this. After a cursory look, I didn't see any threads like this, or...
  8. P

NEWS: Found out what comes with Pokemon ORAS version 1.1

Thanks to Kaphotics and Thunder Hawk (Both on a different site, source) Link here to the pastebin here: ORAS Patch 1.1 Notes - Pastebin.com Not much that I can make out, but it seems like the most significant thing they did was delete an empty line, so... yeah, nothing to fret about exploit...
  9. P

Translate something about the above username.

Translate something about the above user (I.E. Username, Usertitle, Signature, etc...) to or from a different language.
  10. P

Awesome capture and close calls, anyone? 2.0

The original is here. So, as the title says, what are your most awesome captures or close calls?
  11. P

THIS CURRENT VERSION IS BEING CONTINUALLY UPDATED UNTIL RP IS LAUNCHED! CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR CHANGES! 2 Days after the attack on Trost District was quelled and the gate resealed: A group of citizens who were noted for, for one reason or another, not evacuating and instead fighting back...
  12. P

Wreck this thread

This thread is made to be destroyed. Use anything from formatting exploits to lag-inducing gifs to WRECK THIS THREAD. I'll start with this:
  13. P

12 days of ChristmasGarden

Yep. I'm original. One post per day, first-come first-serve. If you get ninja'd, your post stays, but it's not considered to be part of the "real" game. EXAMPLE: Person 1: On the first day of ChristmasGarden my rival gave to me: A Power Band in an Aspear Tree. Person 2: On the first day of...
  14. P

If the above user transformed into a pokemon.

Yeah, the title. The above user would become MissingNo.
  15. P

Ship the above user/Ongoingship

Let's make an ongoing ship. Post a few sentences of shipping to add to the story, but it must involve the above user somehow. *Start*
  16. P

Happy Guy Fawkes day!

Today, in the words of V from V for Vendetta, "Let us raise a toast to all our bombers, our bastards, our most unlovely and unforgivable. Let's drink to their health, then meet them no more." Yep, it's November 5th, Guy Fawkes day, the anniversary of the failure of the Gunpowder Treason. For...
  17. P

Any Toribash players out there?

Does anyone else play Toribash? Maybe we can set up a room :P I'm currently just a yellow-belt with orc trails :P
  18. P

So, how is it?

I'm sure that at least one person here got a midnight launch and is already 10 hours in, once you unglue yourself from that shiny package of Pokémon, would you mind telling me how good it is, and some of your major gripes early on? (Basically, should I buy a new copy as soon as I find my...
  19. P

Group Recruitment

With so many new users, coming, I think this would be a great place to refer new, often alone users to a group. Simply post your group's name and goal (goal is optional), as well as a link leading to the group. Treecko-lutions fan club Link Never Trust Nanners Society Teaching everyone...
  20. P

SPOILERS: Canada/Europe violating street date?

I've heard that some stores in Canada, eh? and Europe are breaking the street date (Stores already have copies, and a "street date" is when they're allowed to distribute them) on Pokémon X/Y. Can I get some confirmation, or is this just a flat rumor? If it's not, prepare for me to be in canada...