• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. SinnohEevee

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Well, that won't stop GF. We got tired of tropical regions and Kanto-pandering. And if we don't get Sinnoh revisits in Gen 8, people will rage. EDIT: How about a prequel that shows more of Cynthia? I would pay money to see how her journey started.
  2. SinnohEevee

Sinnoh fans are eagerly waiting for their remakes. And I imagine a lot of LGPE fans are waiting for the sequel. Also, I think people would rather have remakes over a break year or a 3rd version (I doubt sequels are happening again, they could have done it in Alola but didn't).
  3. SinnohEevee

Why? They may be both remakes, but they are not the same kind of remakes.
  4. SinnohEevee

Now, we will have to wait at least 15 months to know if Sinnoh remakes will happen in 2020 or not, and we may need to wait 27 months before they get revealed...
  5. SinnohEevee

¿Por qué no los dos? Why not both?
  6. SinnohEevee

I guess for Kalos remakes.
  7. SinnohEevee

Since we didn't get new Alola Formes in USUM, I feel it will suffer the fate of MEs. How about adding new evolutions since that's what Professor Rowan studies?
  8. SinnohEevee

I can see Game Freak making a Mega Golduck without giving it a Psychic type, like with Mega Gyarados not having a Dragon type.
  9. SinnohEevee

I think Fly and Surf can be always useful
  10. SinnohEevee

So I guess Dialga and Palkia don't need a form with a state boost? How about Arceus? Mega Ray, Mega Mewtwo X, and Mega Mewtwo Y have a higher BST than God.
  11. SinnohEevee

If you must see all the 250 Pokémon in the regional dex, then GF may need to alter at lot the teams of NPCs the games already forces you to fight and have each Legendary and Mythical have a picture in a book.
  12. SinnohEevee

I also don't get why Darkrai is genderless when Cresselia is female.
  13. SinnohEevee

I like Pokémon in the overworld. Zubat in caves anyone?
  14. SinnohEevee

Pretty sure Dawn's anime design is more recognizable than her games' one. Plus, they can give her a default outfit when you play as Lucas.
  15. SinnohEevee

Since LGPE are a remake of Yellow, what would be their excuse if Sinnoh remakes won't be remakes of Platinum?
  16. SinnohEevee

Masuda himself will hand you a level 100 Shiny Broken Forme Arceus.
  17. SinnohEevee

I think Ultra Space can better be linked to Palkia. I know it won't happen, but I want to see Ultra Wormhole upon releasing UBs and the player (maybe with Cynthia) would try to reach Palkia to close the portals.
  18. SinnohEevee

Or LG Johto. Also, we already know the next games will be Gen VIII.
  19. SinnohEevee

It will be a Rayquaza that already knows Dragon Ascent.
  20. SinnohEevee

Gym Pokémon will only have 3 moves. Places that are hard to nagivate will get scrapped (you could just teleport).