• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. K

Create your own Pokemon villainous Team

Name: Motto: Symbol: Main Pokemon Type(s) used: Goal: Uniform Style: Leader: Administrators: Description: You can add more categories if you want, I'll start as well Name: Team Eclipse Motto: "Turn all creation into Darkness" Symbol: A Crescent Moon...
  2. K

Pokemon References in Other Franchises

The image appears to be small, but doesn't the yellow spider look familiar. It looks like Galvantula. This is from Black Bullet. Here is a video to take a closer look
  3. K

A More Mature Pokemon Anime

Should there be a Shonen Type Spinoff Anime that includes humans that combine themselves with Pokemon in order to fight their enemies? Something similar to Naruto. The Mega Evolution anime will be great for this. Just an upgrade from TV-Y7 FV to TV-PG LV
  4. K

Why do all Dub Title Cards only features Ash?

Seriously in the Original Japanese version it features whoever the episodes focuses on and in the dub, it's always Ash.
  5. K

Don't You Get Tired of People Disconnecting from Online Battles?

This keeps happening to me a lot. I fight hard to get a few wins after a loss, so I battle and my opponent has 1 Pokemon left and I have 4, I'm about to win, but they decide to just to disconnect. I battle fair, I don't use legendary, and I take defeat too, I don't quit or disconnect when I'm...
  6. K

What's Up is LelBrock

I'm glad to be here, I explored this site and I liked what I saw so I decided to join. :jenny: I have been a Pokemon Fan since 2002, but I started playing the games on a late age which was back in 2010 when I was 12 Years Old. i have watched a lot of Pokemon Episodes though and I'm still...