• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Mitchman

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Kanto Sequels, not remakes. Anniversary or not, you don't just give us 20-25 year old Red after 20 years of adamant avoidance of showing times progression in universe outside of ambiguity for anything that is not directly a sequel. With the PC having moved from Kanto, as well as Red and Green...
  2. Mitchman

Admittedly despite how much I want em, you are certainly right. I posted this in the Kanto Sequel thread, but I think Red and Green are more so a sign of what's to come then anything else.
  3. Mitchman

I think something like Origin Formes, but on the same level as Primal Reversions would be the likely outcome of DP Remakes. I dunno if Origin Reversion is the right thing to call it, or Dimensional Transcendence because they transcend the borders of their dimension and ours, or whatever, but...
  4. Mitchman

More Eastern/Western variants for Sinnoh Pokemon, as well as older or newer Pokemon, simple really. It can be retconned that Sinnoh always had em as the MegaVerse is kinda new with the GBA-DS games in their own bubble. Something I wonder about Sinnoh remakes is how they will handle stuff like...
  5. Mitchman

What about both? Its gonna be a while for Gamefreak to make the jump from 3DS to Switch level graphics proper, and it can only be assumed till gen 8 can get out the door, at some point Gen 7 will get a relaunch on the new platform. The graphics are adequate enough that in hi-res with some...
  6. Mitchman

DP Remakes in Gen 7 just got a mahor boost in probability. XY reintroduced Hex Maniacs to the series, an RSE only trainer class. Welk guess what trainer class was seen in the recent trailer for SM, that loks mighty similar to the DPtHGSS sprite? The cowgirl trainer class.
  7. Mitchman

You know, I said that I can wait till gen 8 on NX for Sinnoh remakea cause the overworld would be proper 3D and and not segmented maps with carbpard mountain skyboxes, but after today, nope, can't wait. Sinnoh with a huge overworld and Mt Coronet always looming in the background can happen now...
  8. Mitchman

Naaaah. With Gen 6 we got one Kalos pair and one Remake pair, I think that will become the norm, or close to it. I dunno if we are going to see SM sequels or a second visit, simply because its the 20th anniversaries something special. I can see DP remakes for 2017 like ORAS after XY, and the gen...
  9. Mitchman

I can see DP remakes having the unique ability of being the only or one of the few Pokemon games to have a large amount of episodes. So far we only got one for XY and ORAS, but there is so much there in the postleague, especially platinum, that they can do quite a lot of mini ones. I mean look...
  10. Mitchman

I would asse the Adant Orb and the Lustrous Orb would be the triggwrs, but instead of Primal Reversion I would call it Origin Reversion. They would be parallel to Giratina's Origin forme, that is, they don't have dimensions mortal beings can actually enter, but they do have ascended formes in...
  11. Mitchman

Rowan studies evolution, so I would think megas starters could make some sense. Hell, I could see a subplot involving Rowan and the trio involving what makes megas tick through the starters. That is if its next gen and they still want to exploreegas in other regions.
  12. Mitchman

You stole my ideas! :p Seriously though, it just makes sense to go for the 4 Sinnoh mon that are important to their teams. As for Barry, Mega Floatzel makes more sense. He does train under Crasher Wake after a certain point, so it would make sense his most useful Pokemon and mega is the one his...
  13. Mitchman

If we were going for Mega listing for the E4 and champion in Sinnoh I would assume: Aaron- Mega Drapion Bertha- Mega Hippopotas Flint- Mega Magmotar Lucian- Mega Bronzong Cynthia- Mega Togekiss I can see them being more constrained with their mega variety in games, and holding out certain ones...
  14. Mitchman

Every remake so far made changes to their Pokedex, obviously the Platinum dex would make it in. Especially when the changes mostly were made to accompany most of the Cross-Gen. Hell, it would be ironic considering how both HGSS and ORAS accommodated them in the pokedex.
  15. Mitchman

I'm not dissing it, I'm judt saying its one of the only notable features added. I would have added the WiFi plaza, but it was the progenitor to the Dream World and the PGL website. I can see however when the games come, if ever, them introducing new minigames based on the 3 minigames featured here.
  16. Mitchman

Having gone back to Platinum and completing it once more, I definitely cannot see them ignoring it all. Emerald had gameplay changes more then story changes, all that was added was Rayquaza coming down to stop the battle and a back and interchanging interaction between the two teams, where as...
  17. Mitchman

I'd take it one step further: Team Galactic is very cult lile, with the head of the group for all accounts being motived by his huge messiah complex. What if the plot has a new subgroup of Team Galactic who agrees with his motives, but not his actions? Those who agree with Cyrus and the usage of...
  18. Mitchman

Sinnoh remakes in the Megaverse doesn't necessitate a plot focused on megas really. Dialga/Palkia with Primal equivalents might pop up, but the plot could just lead to them, I mean by the time they come around it will be years after gen 6. The only thing connecting to Megas for me, would be...
  19. Mitchman

Its basically confirmed through the Delta Episode that Gens 3-5 take place in a timeline where the ultimate weapon was not used, where as XY and ORAS are in a timeline where it exists. Its confusing really, cause XY half of the time acts like its in the NoMegaverse, where megas were recently...
  20. Mitchman

I do want them to touch Sinnoh. But not if it deters from experiencing it how it was meant to be experienced. Mauville was expanded and made into an actual city, not a strip of buildings in a row. Mt Coronet should be 7 floors and have multiple entrances. Maybe they can cut down on the HMs, but...