• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. NinjutsuSen

Generation IV Remake Speculation

They can remove Charon just completely out for the remakes. He just was so unnecessary. LeBelle on the other hand is a must but he'll appear anyway. I mean he was in pretty much every game since BW. It would be weird for him to suddenly dissappear in the remakes of his debut generation...
  2. NinjutsuSen

Yes since it's obvious now how the future will go, Sinnoh definitely comes in either 2019 or 2020 depending when Gen VIII comes out and if there's a gap in between. God hopefully only two years more.
  3. NinjutsuSen

Lol why I should say DP's cancerous 151 pokemon dex and not Platinum's better 210 pokemon selection? Anything but not another 150 pokemon mess.
  4. NinjutsuSen

Quite a late answer. ORAS had Emerald elements into it, but not all of them. BF is missing, also the leader rematches. It felt more like ORAS had half of the Emerald features and half new stuff like the E4 rematches, soaring and the delta episode. As a Ruby/Sapphire remake, ORAS was a good...
  5. NinjutsuSen

Like you said remakes should update the original ones. But the problem is, that Platinum already was the "update" for DP. A remake ignoring all updates from previous update would be both super stupid and counter productive to the whole "remakes should fix all problems of the originals" claim.
  6. NinjutsuSen

Wow so quite some believed DP remakes won't happen? WHY??? Why the hell they shouldn't do that? Easy money without much work. Just waiting until the Sinnoh hype raises to a point where the fandom would explode with an announcement.
  7. NinjutsuSen

A Kanto remake? That would be the icing on the cake for the whole gen 1 pandering. I think they will save it for the 25th anniversary. Personally, I hope they won't do standalone Kanto remakes ever again and even sequels combined with Johto would be quite uninspired. But either way the Red and...
  8. NinjutsuSen

Cynthia in 3D without any cosmetic changes is more proofing that they don't work on a Sinnoh remake right now or at least not releasing it in this gen. Like the same for the PWT Hoenn leaders. The generell thing that they've done a facility where you can meet older characters proofs more like...
  9. NinjutsuSen

And what's with DP in 2006? 2005 was a gap year, as well as 2007. Also not after always two pairs or let's better say releases. Platinum, HG/SS and BW came out in 3 straight years. Bad argument.
  10. NinjutsuSen

I just want them to move onto the Switch after SM to start a new generation in 2018 already to release a potential DP remake in 2019, following the 5 years pattern of remakes. SM port for the Switch is highly unlikely. First porting it to an new console means optimization (also trading...
  11. NinjutsuSen

So I had an awesome idea around the whole Gen IV remake which I had a long time ago when Platinum came out. I want something like "Shadow Sinnoh". Inspired by the Dark World of Zelda ALttP. The same region, but with different paths and modification of the routes, other characters or reversed...
  12. NinjutsuSen

Dawn needs a redesign for the DP remakes. Pink skirt with black spots on the top + that white hat just looks dumb in my opinion. The Platinum design was better, but wearing a coat and still having no real pants in a cold region is weird too. I love Lucas DP design. Please take that instead of...
  13. NinjutsuSen

So I have some wishes for the remake: -Important: Use the Platinum regional pokedex and maybe enhance it. The only 151 pokemon chaos is a turn off for me. Also enhance the pokedex with types, that were still rare in Platinum like Ice types or electric types. -Better story elements. Sinnoh's...
  14. NinjutsuSen

RIP my interest for Gen IV remakes. If they are making the same fault like OR/AS or FR/LG and left out the most third version improvements, then I won't buy another flawed Sinnoh game like the originals.