• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Master Cyrus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I really hope these games gets pushed to gen 8 on the switch now. I found a copy of diamond at a yard sale and the slowness on my new 3DS was unreal. Sun and moon already lags like a mofo in the few double battles in the game, the lag in the forced double zones would be killer.
  2. Master Cyrus

Probably will be on the switch if DP comes after stars.
  3. Master Cyrus

You think a 65 BP move is considered better STAB? Before you bring up but wild charge! That's also not a good enough move. 90bp with recoil is also mediocre.
  4. Master Cyrus

What luxray need more than anything else is better physical stab. Volt tackle would be a start.
  5. Master Cyrus

But you got an updated Kanto already. It's called HGSS.
  6. Master Cyrus

Entrevista Masuda y Ohmori, padres de Pokémon Sol/Luna
  7. Master Cyrus

There was an interview with some spanish magazine where Masuda mentioned that they've been getting requests for DP remakes over twitter. Wonder how many tweets hoenn remakes got before they decided to unveil ORAS.
  8. Master Cyrus

If that's a Z-Form then I got a new Z form every time I changed clothes.
  9. Master Cyrus

Considering Rowan's area of expertise is in evolutions I'd hope for more mega evolutions as well as cross gen evolutions. Maybe for certain really underwhelming lines they could get a new evolution and a mega.
  10. Master Cyrus

I wouldn't mind more fusion bosses. They could be what people thought UBs would be- overpowered humons that don't need to be balanced for PVP.
  11. Master Cyrus

Pokemon fusion already happened in BW2. But I guess its fine back then since it already happened.
  12. Master Cyrus

Dialga sends your speakers back in time to play old music. Palkia sends your screen to another dimension for those antiquated gen 4 graphics. :3
  13. Master Cyrus

Make gyms 2v1. That's all it takes.
  14. Master Cyrus

Mega garchomp is widely accepted to be one of the worst megas. If that happens I demand a second mega garchomp worthy of being used by Cynthia.
  15. Master Cyrus

I used to be supportive of DP remakes in 2017. Then I played sun and moon and had flashbacks to all the double battle zones in the originals and shuddered at having those on the SM engine. BTW this is my opinion so idgaf if you like lag in your pokemon. Now I hope gamefreak isn't stupid enough...
  16. Master Cyrus

Gamefreak can also break the "every generation must have all its games on the same console" pattern you know.
  17. Master Cyrus

If you want to play DP on your DS so bad just buy a cartridge off the Internet and plug it into your 3DS.
  18. Master Cyrus

At this point the majority of people believe that DP remakes are coming, however when is a matter of debate. It's similar to gen 5 when people thought it was Hoenn's turn. When it turned out not to be, that's when they got desperate trying to make their voices heard.
  19. Master Cyrus

I disagree. This is my opinion.
  20. Master Cyrus

I'll take DP remakes on the switch over both of your suggestions.