• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. RileyXY1

Generation IV Remake Speculation

You worded it like it was a confirmed fact. You do this with a lot of your predictions.
  2. RileyXY1

How do you know that? It's not confirmed.
  3. RileyXY1

It might not even be a remake, but something else instead.
  4. RileyXY1

It's also one of the reasons why they created the Gear Project in the first place. It's clear that they want to work on other games too. I don't think that we're going to see Sinnoh remakes for another four years anyways.
  5. RileyXY1

It would eventually cause them to become tired and creatively drained, which we're already seeing with Sword & Shield.
  6. RileyXY1

They need gap years so they can take more time to work on a project. It worked for Ubisoft, it can work here too.
  7. RileyXY1

They can still do gap years. Spinoffs now being on mobile doesn't change anything.
  8. RileyXY1

They might have to in order to incorporate Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing.
  9. RileyXY1

I fear that if they do that the games would become Sword & Shield but set in Sinnoh rather than a true Sinnoh remake.
  10. RileyXY1

I don't think that Megas are coming back unless Kalos becomes relevant again.
  11. RileyXY1

The early buy bonus for Sword & Shield being Meowth rather than a Sinnoh starter makes me think that we're not getting Sinnoh remakes this gen.
  12. RileyXY1

Except it would be worse for Sinnoh, considering that many of the Pokemon would be completely locked out. Also, there were 493 Pokemon at the time of DP. I don't think that players would want to only have Ponyta as a Fire-type option if they didn't pick Chimchar.
  13. RileyXY1

They have to otherwise the Regional Dex would just be a paltry 151.
  14. RileyXY1

I also fear that they would be too conservative with these remakes.
  15. RileyXY1

I don't think that they would change too much to avoid alienating people that are nostalgic for the originals.
  16. RileyXY1

If customization is in this game and the original protags are kept, I think that customization will be as barebones as it was in LGPE.
  17. RileyXY1

If customization is included, then that's what will happen. Also, Sinnoh's town layouts would have to be drastically redesigned because they weren't designed with customization in mind.
  18. RileyXY1

Replacing the protagonists is something so drastic I don't think that GF would even consider it.
  19. RileyXY1

It's different because XY had customization from the get go. Sinnoh didn't.
  20. RileyXY1

I don't think that Game Freak would let us tamper with their iconic designs, considering that ORAS didn't have character customization at all.