• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. R

"Pokemon Ieru Ka na"/"Can You Name all the Pokemon?" for the 5th gen

http://www.pokemon-card.com/special/ierukana/index.html Yeah... so... has anyone seen/heard this? There's a 15-second version and a 30-second version. This only has a small amount of 5th gen Pokemon relative to the whole amount. But do you think that eventually the full version of this song...
  2. R

"Pocket Monsters Legendary Encounters" starting November 29th!

Not that I'm complaining, but I don't know what this is called... EDIT: (Oh look, I have 800 posts...)
  3. R

VIZ releasing Pokemon Special D/P arc volume in February 2011

No, seriously... Honestly, I would've done a one-volume-per-month speed up starting next year, but heeeeey... Thanks to SmartD on Sppf for noticing this...
  4. R

Japanese site on Pokemon movie showings

I asked this on Sppf but didn't get a response, so... This (official) Japanese website is talking about seeing the Japanese Pokemon movies, but I don't know that much more details. One of the links on lower area of the screen (the second one in that row of four blue links) has a schedule of...
  5. R

POKEMON SUXXXXXX!

IAFNSDOIFASDNF;OSIDFA;OFIEHWBFBUohoainfosdfisdfasdfsaf ... Oh wait, you guys don't speak n00b/spam... Okay, in all serious, hi, my name is Rex Kamex. If that name sounds familiar, you might be thinking of that Blastoise with that name in the fanfic Pokiman that someone did. Actually...