• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. EmpoleonProd

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If you say so bud.
  2. EmpoleonProd

I guess I need to clarify, I never meant that ONLY Sinnoh Dex Pokemon should be in the game period, and no, they don't HAVE to put all Pokemon available in the Sinnoh Dex. Even in the Gen 7 games, Pokemon not in the Alola Dex simply aren't registered to the Pokedex and don't have a visible...
  3. EmpoleonProd

The only new addition I could see to the Sinnoh Dex is Sylveon, since Eevee was in the Platinum Sinnoh Dex and all its evolutions were as well. Platinum already had a relatively big regional dex, I don't see the need to add to it. Just do what they did for Hoenn in ORAS, add evolutionary...
  4. EmpoleonProd

That's about as likely as we were to get the legendary battle where Groudon is catchable afterwards in OR, and Kyogre in AS. But no, we got no legendary battle with Rayquaza stepping in, instead we got more or less carbon copy versions of Ruby and Sapphire's respective legendary encounters, BUT...
  5. EmpoleonProd

You mean like how we still got the story from Emerald in ORAS and still got to see the epic legendary battle? Oh, wait...
  6. EmpoleonProd

I went over this in a separate post of mine regarding third versions and the lack of them, but I would wholeheartedly enjoy if Gamefreak went full-send in 2020 and gave us a Platinum remake, a standalone game (something we haven't gotten since Platinum), with all the features of Platinum, such...
  7. EmpoleonProd

I just wanna throw this out there regarding the missing Pokemon in SwSh, but in XY we were missing roughly half the National Dex, and a lot of it was Hoenn Pokemon or Pokemon obtainable in Hoenn/in the Hoenn Regional Dex. I believe Gamefreak will intentionally leave out a lot of Sinnoh Dex...
  8. EmpoleonProd

I see it the total opposite way, I love the approach the Johto games take to the Kanto region. It feels realistic, in the way that, we all have gone through so many Pokemon journeys, yet everytime "we" start a new one, we're treated like beginners or novices, in HGSS, when you arrive in Kanto...
  9. EmpoleonProd

As much as I enjoyed the facilities of the Hoenn Frontier, the location of the Sinnoh Frontier was second-to-none. The Battle Zone was such a nice place with cool features all over the island. I've already stated I prefer the facilities of the Hoenn Frontier, but after the disappointment that...
  10. EmpoleonProd

Here's an interesting fact I found earlier, the Lumiose Museum has a painting on the SinJoh Frontier, but not the Hoenn Frontier, which implies that the SinJoh Frontier does in fact exist in the Megaverse in it's proper time slot, unlike the Hoenn Frontier which was apparently completed later in...
  11. EmpoleonProd

Not necessarily, it's not a strong case, but HGSS did have the Platinum BF. Which is basically the same formula they did for copy and pasting the Maison to ORAS. If they really wanted to make us happy, allow use to travel to Hoenn's BF from Sinnoh, it's a damn stretch, that's for sure, but it'd...
  12. EmpoleonProd

I mean, the Johto games are sequels too, there are mentions of the events from Kanto involving Red and Team Rocket all the time.
  13. EmpoleonProd

Gotcha, see that's why I was wondering how legitimate or relevant that information was.
  14. EmpoleonProd

Apparently the Key items from DPPl were found from a datamine on SM, interesting, possible confirmation there? I'm not sure how legit this info is but that's what I heard. Things like the Galactic Key, Explorer Kit, etc.
  15. EmpoleonProd

I just wanna see Primal Dialga in action, it was so well-designed even in the Mystery Dungeon games, imagine it being reworked to more closely resemble changes Kyogre and Groudon experienced but still staying true to the Mystery Dungeon design.
  16. EmpoleonProd

Those names work. Additionally, DP introduced the dawn and dusk evolution stones. The names fit right in many ways. However, GSC had day/night cycles I think, if that's what you're referring to, because RSE did have time functions, just not visible day/night function.
  17. EmpoleonProd

Oh and as far as the alternate timeline debate, I've used this picture in the past to cover it and I'll use it again: This was obviously made in response to the Delta Episode, therefor we can infer that Sun and Moon take place in the same timeline as the rest of the 3DS games. Anabel was...
  18. EmpoleonProd

I'm like a page late on the whole Pokeride thing but anyways, I'd hope they expand on the feature to allow you to use your own Pokemon, like HMs allowed, but without actually taking up a moveslot, for example, every Flying-type Pokemon can fly naturally, why require it to know the "move" fly...
  19. EmpoleonProd

I'd be down for that. Amity Square all over again but not relegated to a specific location. But still, one has to wonder if Amity Square was like a beta test for overworld partner Pokemon in HGSS. I still have to believe that it's not as impossible as you all make it out to be, but I'd be fine...
  20. EmpoleonProd

Between ORAS and XY a lot of the Pokemon already had overworld models. Making them follow you akin to how Serena/Shauna would during certain events in XY would be no great feat, sure it's gimmicky and unnecessary but it was a loved feature in HGSS.