• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. Your right, it does say that^^ I'm learning Japanese too

Your right, it does say that^^ I'm learning Japanese too
  2. Your right, it does say that^^ I'm learning Japanese too

Your right, it does say that^^ I'm learning Japanese too
  3. No but you can only change your claim once a month^_^

No but you can only change your claim once a month^_^
  4. No but you can only change your claim once a month^_^

No but you can only change your claim once a month^_^
  5. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That's the right format^_^
  6. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

It's just for fun! Please use the correct format^^
  7. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Sorry but you need atleast 20 posts before claiming a Pokemon.
  8. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  9. So Corocoro isn't revealing the game till next month, let's hope Dengeki ends up reavealing it?

So Corocoro isn't revealing the game till next month, let's hope Dengeki ends up reavealing it?
  10. Thanks for telling me, I have now chnaged ît.

Thanks for telling me, I have now chnaged ît.
  11. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I'm dropping my claim on Yamasak^_^
  12. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That is actually the right way to change a Pokemon claim^_^
  13. PREVIEW: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira If you mean DVD's Australia does still get them, we have every Pokemon movie so far except Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys.
  14. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/converse.php?u=1970&u2=33113 Generation VI would sell more than R/S...

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/converse.php?u=1970&u2=33113 Generation VI would sell more than R/S remakes, i'm not saying they will never happen but they easily could be saved for Generation VI.
  15. Sorry I meant chance, not change^_^ Silktree and I have been discussing recently the comments...

Sorry I meant chance, not change^_^ Silktree and I have been discussing recently the comments made by Mana Iba a while back about being no third version could be true, I suggest you read some of his suggestions, there not impossible^_^ In terms of the three year Generation, R/S remakes are...
  16. There is a chance that this Generation will go quicker than previous ones, the likely fact that...

There is a chance that this Generation will go quicker than previous ones, the likely fact that there won't be R/S remakes/third version this Generation and the fact it can't be a coincidence the anime has gone faster (whether it was stated or not) means we may be in for a 2-3 year Generation...
  17. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

You already claim Dodrio, also unless you mean a different thread most of the Pokemon in your sig haven't been claimed by you. Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  18. Yeah I saw that last night, I have big expactations for this game , let's hope it lives up.

Yeah I saw that last night, I have big expactations for this game , let's hope it lives up.
  19. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V Two new images have been posted up, please make this be a fake game!
  20. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V It's also suspicious how the images would leak so early, I doubt a magazine being released this week would reveal the games.