• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. BackSet

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Somewhere Necrozma is crying.
  2. BackSet

Charon? Who's that? I'm kidding. But, to be honest, Charon could easily be replaced by a journal that he wrote and left behind for some reason I wouldn't care.
  3. BackSet

ORAS didn't have a dissapointing reception. Aside from the too much water meme, 7.8 isn't a terrible score all things considered, gamestop gave it a 4.5/5, according to Google, 95% of google users liked it, both games got 4.5 stars on amazon, ans Game Informer gave them an 8.75. All in all the...
  4. BackSet

Except, you know, bullfighting is a horrible, horrible sport.
  5. BackSet

Not to dig up old topics but every region is meant to resemble a real world place and reference real world things.
  6. BackSet

That kind of sounds like the plot of a fanfic.
  7. BackSet

With the way the distortion world is, it's practically made for SwSh style graphics!
  8. BackSet

Maybe we can get a post game made out of that planned thing with arceus and the hall of origins.
  9. BackSet

It was a joke. Cause I'm American.
  10. BackSet

I don't know if I should feel offended by that.
  11. BackSet

And thus, we retread the same old ground as we have for all eternity. Some day we shall stop. But that dya will not be until Gen IV remakes finally frikken happen.
  12. BackSet

There was literally just an entire answer why that's not gonna happen. Sinnoh's town layouts need to be redesigned anyways if they're going to have the SwSh style.
  13. BackSet

That rebuttabdoesn't even make sense.
  14. BackSet

[cough]Serena[cough]
  15. BackSet

Why in the hell would it mean Lucas and Dawn have to be replaced?
  16. BackSet

Except the battle frontier. Wait, you said major, my bad. I'm kidding but yeah, I don't caere about the battle frontier and I will continue to make fun of it.
  17. BackSet

I liked May's redesign.
  18. BackSet

I'm sure they'd include aspects of Platinum in Diamond and Pearl.
  19. BackSet

That's what I always thought too.
  20. BackSet

Okay now this is ridiculous. Every other region has a consistent name but not Unova?