• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. hurristat

EVENT Pokémon GO Valentine's Day Celebration!

Apologies for the late update, trainers! Pokémon GO is running a Valentine's Day Celebration from now until Thursday, February 20th, at 1PM PST. This event entails: Happiny and other pink Pokémon are now hatching from 7k eggs Catch candy is doubled Pink Pokémon will be spawning more frequently...
  2. hurristat

EVENT Lunar New Year Celebration

Happy Lunar New Year, trainers! We've entered the year of the pig, and Niantic has dialed up an event for us from now, until 1PM PST on February 13th. The bonuses of this event include: Increased chance of lucky Pokémon when trading 2x catch EXP 2x evolution EXP Increased spawns for: Rattata...
  3. hurristat

EVENT Hoenn Celebration

As the Hatchathon ends, we've started a new event -- the Hoenn Celebration! There will be increased spawns of Hoenn Pokémon, among other things. It started just now, Jan 15, at 1PM PST, and will run until Jan 29, 2019, at 1PM PST. Bonuses: Field research highlighting Pokémon from the Hoenn...
  4. hurristat

EVENT Pokémon GO Holidays 2018

Niantic has announced the 2018 holiday event, and the rewards are really exciting! The event, in general, runs from Dec 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM PST (GMT-8) to Jan 2, 2019 at 1:00 PM PST (GMT-8). During this period, the following bonuses for the whole event: Ice-type Pokémon will be appearing more...
  5. hurristat

EVENT (OVER) December 2018 Community Day

Usually, the community days are kept in their own threads, but this community day is so wild and so exciting we are treating it as an event! The event has two different phases. During the regular phase, lasting from Nov. 30, 2018 at 1PM PST (GMT-8), until December 2, 2018 at 11PM PST (GMT-8)...
  6. hurristat

EVENT (OVER) The Hatchathon!

Starting now (November 14, 2018 1:00 PM PST), and running through November 27, 2018 1:00 PM PST, we have a new event: the Hatchathon! Pokémon that have new evolutions that first appeared in Sinnoh will be hatching from 2k eggs! Furthermore, some Pokémon can now evolve further, namely...
  7. hurristat

EVENT (OVER) Psychic Spectacular (Oct 5-Oct 14)

You may have noticed in the last couple of days that Psychic Pokémon are spawning more frequently in the wild! The Psychic Spectacular event started yesterday, Oct 5, 1PM PDT (GMT-7), and it will run through Oct 14, 1PM PDT (GMT-7). The features of this event are: Increased Psychic-type Pokémon...
  8. hurristat

Mafia: Homestuck Mafia, Act 1 - 4/13 - Endgame: Agents of Derse win!

The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It’s the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune. It is your thirteenth birthday, and as with all twelve preceding...
  9. hurristat

ATTENTION: Bashing "genwunners"

On BMGf, we have a strict no-flaming stance, which extends to those who are "Genwunners," or people who believe that Generation I is far superior to the succeeding five. They are just as entitled to your opinion as those who are not, and bashing them is not acceptable. Any threads where...
  10. hurristat

ATTENTION: Bashing "genwunners"

On BMGf, we have a strict "no-flaming" stance, which extends to those who are "Genwunners," or people who believe that Generation I is far superior to the succeeding five. They are just as entitled to your opinion as those who are not, and bashing them is not acceptable. Any threads where...
  11. hurristat

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Recently it has come to our attention that a thread where Bulbagardeners can help other Bulbagardeners in their Mystery Dungeon quests was needed. So in this thread you can do the following: Ask for: Rescues/A-Ok Mail Tips on Dungeons, move-sets, team advice, etc. Wondermail (S) Codes for...
  12. hurristat

MEMO: Two new members of the Video Games staff!

With the culmination of the 2012 Staff Drive, Video Games now has two new moderators: yourlilemogirl and PkmnGreen . No doubt you've seen them around the forum before -- so join me in congratulating the two of them!
  13. hurristat

MEMO: A new addition to the team!

I am pleased to announce that Blitzle has joined the Video Games moderating team! You've probably seen him around the forum, helping out and commenting. He'll be a great addition. So please join me in welcoming him to our corner of the forums!
  14. hurristat

Pokémon Video Games General Chat Thread

The staff of Bulbagarden has decided that it would benefit the forums if each section had its own chat thread of sorts -- so here it is! You don't have to talk about the video games specifically, but this is a place for you to socialize with other regulars of the section, get to know them in an...
  15. hurristat

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

This thread is for casual conversation! Conversation can flow freely, but all the regular forum rules apply. Make sure your posts aren't random and that there's some thought put into them. And make sure to play nice and actually participate in discussion. Other notes: = Random conversations...
  16. hurristat

Stupid little screenplay I wrote

After being informed by Kayi that I'm not allowed to have fiction on my blog, I'm posting a thread here. I'm far too lazy to do anything original, so I'm just going to copy-paste my blogs here: So, at the request of a couple of mods (who, more importantly, also happen to be friends), I...
  17. hurristat

Mafia: Spirit Mafia: Bi-winners: J J M and Mijzelffan

Obligatory background: So, some clarifications on the story, and rules (partially lifted from Mijzelffan): A quick background to mafia for those who are new (lifted from Rayne): Players: 1. Hellion 2. lizzxxk 3. Corruption 4. Opossumguy 5. Mintaka* 6. Thunder Lord Z 8...
  18. hurristat

Add Gender in the Sidebar

One of the problems that plagues online forums is the incorrect usage of pronouns -- some people tire of the mistakes and it can become a flashpoint. So I suggest that we add something in the sidebar that gives the gender of the user. Just like the location option, I think that we should keep it...
  19. hurristat

Mafia: BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Yes, the mods were driven out, but the trouble was not over: Oh, and this is a sequel plot-wise to the previous two games. If you haven't read those, I would at least go and read the opening and final posts by Mijzelffan in those threads so you can grasp the plot. BMGf Mafia III: Site...
  20. hurristat

Mafia: BMGf Mafia III (Night 0; Role Confirmations)

Yes, the mods were driven out, but the trouble was not over: Oh, and this is a sequel plot-wise to the previous two games. If you haven't read those, I would at least go and read the opening and final posts by Mijzelffan in those threads so you can grasp the plot. BMGf Mafia III: Site...