• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. P

Foreign Pokémon and the Chances of Shiny Eggs

Hi everyone! Earlier this year, while reading Jun'ichi Masuda's online blog (*The English version*) I noticed this one entry that talked about the GTS and the features they considered and included for Foreign Pokémon. C/P from his blog: "So we considered the following contents. >some...
  2. P

Togepi's Art Stuffs - Updated 15/04 - Jackie and Chatot Pic Coloured

I finally decided to make a thread here for my art (*Which will probably cover other stuff as well as Pokémon*) And possibly stuff like LJ Icons ect. I've been meaning to do this for ages and ages, so I'll update this thread with any new art and stuff I do :3 I'll start things off with my...
  3. P

Greetings~! :D

Hi all~! I'm PDUTogepi, some people here may already know me from Deviant Art and some other places (*I'm also a member of Pokemopolis and the Pokémon Community forums under "Evil Togepi"*) I used to be a member of this forum many years ago, back when I was pretty much a newish Pokémon fan...