• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Search results

1. PurplePegasus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I'm with Riley. I also don't see a Sinnoh remake for quite some time. I also hope that we don't get a Sinnoh remake. Because that will just continue the cycle. Next there'll be demand for a Unova remake, then Kalos, then Alola. When will it end? But Game Freak being Game Freak, they don't have...
  2. PurplePegasus

With the 25th Anniversary in 2021 and I feel that we due for one, I believe that next year will be a gap year, so no Sinnoh remakes. And 2021 will be something Kanto, because Game Freak won't miss that opportunity to bring us even more Kanto. So the earliest, in my opinion, would be 2022 for...
  3. PurplePegasus

Watch them add two new regions in one generation to muddy things further. :P Also, Sinnoh remakes are going to look great on the Switch! (Hopefully.)
  4. PurplePegasus

Yes, but remakes are meant to be a reincarnation of the original games with some added features. Whole new Pokémon wouldn't suffice with being in line with the originals.
  5. PurplePegasus

Why? People are suddenly getting this idea that this new Pokémon mid-generation action is going to happen every generation now. But what if it's only a one-time deal?
  6. PurplePegasus

Don't forget about the biggest location of them all, the Battle Frontier!
  7. PurplePegasus

ORAS disregarded Scott. I can see ?D?P doing the same with Charon.
  8. PurplePegasus

There's always a first time for everything. Just because we haven't received a remake of a third version before doesn't mean that we'll never receive one. I'm actually hoping that Sinnoh is where they finally buck the trend. Platinum is a big fan-favorite and seeing a remake of it would elate...
  9. PurplePegasus

How about we play Platinum again, but from the viewpoint from Cyrus? I know this will probably never happen. But it's fun to think of other possibilities than just remakes or sequels.
  10. PurplePegasus

I wonder if we'll see the return of the PokeBall seals and possibly some added ones.
  11. PurplePegasus

So Sinnoh remakes for the 25th Anniversary? Don't see that happening.
  12. PurplePegasus

And then Kanto sequels in 2021 for the 25th Anniversary?
  13. PurplePegasus

Watch them make most of the Legendaries Roaming. :P
  14. PurplePegasus

@shemar corbin, Gold and Silver are not sequels to Kanto. They may seem like it, but they're not true sequels. So sequels are not out of the question. The only true sequels are Black 2 and White 2. Just wanted to clear this up.
  15. PurplePegasus

Rare Pokemon in Mr. Backlot's Trophy Garden. Each day having different sets of Pokemon.
  16. PurplePegasus

Sinnoh remakes should rather be released in Gen VIII. It would be a better option then for the Switch than now a possibility for the 3DS.
  17. PurplePegasus

This may be minor, but I hope they do something about the Honey Trees. Decreasing the 6 hours to 3 hours would be nice. Also, fix the gender ratios of Salandit and Combee. Make it the reverse (87.5% female and 12.5% male).
  18. PurplePegasus

D. 2017: Break year 2018: Stars or Kanto Sequels(Switch) 2019: Gen VIII (Switch) 2020: Sinnoh remakes (Switch)
  19. PurplePegasus

It would be cool if the Poketch emits holograms like the HoloCaster. Not entirely sure about the specifics, but it would solve the apparent two-screen problem if it is even a problem.
  20. PurplePegasus

I feel like there will be a break year soon. I hope that it's this year as to get it out of way. It can also give some possible and very early planning time for Sinnoh sequels/remakes.