• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Okido

Would you rather..? Pokémon Edition!

Gym Leader. Feels like it'd be less of a big responsibility than being on the E4; I assume as a Leader you probably have a bit more freedom to do what you want. If you were a Trainer, would you rather specialize in Pokémon of your favorite type, or use a variety of types on your team?
  2. Okido

Haven't played Teal Mask yet, but the vibe of Indigo Disk looks like it's more my thing. I like Terapagos more than Ogerpon anyway. ninja'd xP Again, I only watched a playthrough of the DLC so far. But Carmine looks cool, and she seems like she'd be a tough rival! (also reminder for this thread...
  3. Okido

Flamethrower. My luck is worst at the most inopportune moments, so I've never been a fan of anything with less than 100% accuracy. :p If you were a world-travelling Trainer, would you rather trudge through the blizzard and waist-deep snow of Sinnoh's Route 217, or brave the harsh desert...
Back
Top Bottom