• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. mastermind lissi

Would you rather..? Pokémon Edition!

Variety, but I would have a couple of my favourites. Just like how I play the games Kanto or johto to start your journey in?
  2. mastermind lissi

Never played the Unova games so I think I have more experience in the old chateau? Um, giratina, dialga or palkia (in my nuzlocke world thing the timeline and universe are so messed up by these three and the two protags…)
  3. mastermind lissi

Weak mewtwo, I can train it up against the route one mons and make it a menace Um… Cresselia or darkrai?
  4. mastermind lissi

Coronet, I’m Canadian, I can stand the cold. But I’d rather not burn to death, thank you very much Teal mask or indigo disk (in terms of general aesthetic and what we know so far about the second one and if you haven’t played it, both)
  5. mastermind lissi

I tend prefer the fire or water anf what I choose is sort of everywhere, but I have chosen the fire one the most (grass: 1 water: 1 fire: 2) Lillie or Gladion
  6. mastermind lissi

Sinnoh, I’ve got emotional attachment to that place Bw or b2w2
  7. mastermind lissi

hm. Hard choice, but I prefer the look of metagrosses mega and have too many bad memories with Cynthia’s garchomp (actually I think her milotic and gastrodon have mentally scarred me) but either way metagrossite (I also like Steven he’s great. I’m sorry Cynthia but I never played the hoenn games...
  8. mastermind lissi

Salamence, it’s my favourite out of the two Magma or aqua
  9. mastermind lissi

Wonder trade cause cosmog and cosmoem learn barely any moves and iirc cosmog can’t learn any attacking moves at all Coordinator or league (assuming we’re in an anime-like world)
Back
Top Bottom