• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

I hope you get pokedollars by battling and such, plus walking or doing quests, and logging in and stuff, then you can also buy it but not mich
  2. S

GO Story?

It will probably be open ended with players making the story, but have many many arcs involving legendaries and teams
  3. S

GO Is it going to be an always online game?

I wil reserve all my data for this game 0_0
  4. S

GO Battling in Pokemon Go

I hope it's like the games, though grinding will be much harder due to being real life so there will be less high levels
  5. S

GO Good locations for Pokémon!

I hope it will take in place three things: environment(lake, river, etc), region(different parts of the world), and rarity. Basically it would take your general region to make a massive list, then take different environments like lakes, forests, graveyards, etc. Of course some are rarer...
  6. S

GO Starter pokemon

I hope it will have a list of not too strong, not too weak three stage possible starters that are semi rare, and you will catch from the list of those Pokemon in your area
  7. S

Starter discussion/speculation

I have one thing for the starters. Charizard- Dragon Cyndaquill- Rat Torchic- Rooster Chimchar- Monkey Tepig- Boar Fennekin- Dog Hey, that seems familiar. Kind of reminds me of... The Chinese zodiac? FIRE STARTER NEEDS TO BE A ZODIAC
  8. S

Your Own Villainous Team

Team Grid-Lock would be led by Dalston. Grid-Lock's goals would be to exploit the Kanto League by taking it over, and expanding it's power. They would be featured in a game that is atleast 20 years after Red and Blue. Team Grid-Lock would already be majorly successful at the beggening of the...
  9. S

Your Country as a Pokemon Region

Hmm. Iowa. Iowa. Well... It be a really plain flat, heavy base on agriculture. Probably pretty plain.
  10. S

What type of gym would your city have?

I'm in a south east Iowa town, that lives on a river and it was made because of a fort built there burned down by Indians, but the areas very farm eccentric. I'd say either grass or water.
  11. S

Randomly created gyms

1) Amount: 3 2) Type: Electric(4) 3) Team: Shinx, Lanturn, Magnemite 4) It looks like I would be a pretty early gym. Considering this, I wouldn't be especially tricky. I decided that when you walk in there'd be a big computer screen. By going behind it, you can beat gym trainers in order to turn...
  12. S

EVERYONE: Pokémon βeta Version

Wonderful! I like how different it is and how Infi reacts to everything. Keep up the good work!
  13. S

Cancelled Games Pokemon Trainers! [SIGN UPS]

isnt this tvm? sign me up!
  14. S

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ground Bug cool
  15. S

A Not So Typical Joureny

Battery about to die. Don't read yet.I yawned as I climbed out of bed. I was short and skin with pale skin. My hair was black, spiky, and shiet. I pulled on a t-shirt and some jeans, perfect for traveling. Today I would get my first pokemon. I had been waiting for years for this day. After a...
  16. S

TEEN: The Glaceon and the Shadow

wow. i didn't read the prequel to this but the fic of the month article gave me a basic idea. it seems like a great story.
  17. S

After Hoenn - Will the Remakes get Remakes?

Re: How Kanto Remakes Could be Handled Hmm. maybe they could have them be a secret? so kanto mons that are now fairy would have a ? where that type is because oak thinks those mons have a type they dont know about? it would be like them still having fairy type but noone knows
  18. S

Virtual reality pokemon?

something similar to this theyve made technology for amputees that they can attack stuff to an amputated arm and on a screen theres an arm that u can control like a real arm. this might work for not being full body
  19. S

After Hoenn - Will the Remakes get Remakes?

Re: How Kanto Remakes Could be Handled thatd be a great idea too. the problem with mine is japan already has pokemon blue and green
Back
Top Bottom