• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

Yeah I think the DLC will just have one new uniform (Each, if theres multiple like swsh).
  2. Articfoxgamez

The leaker is gone and the new one is just posting screenshots (and later a video) of the opening cutscenes which I consider story spoilers
  3. Articfoxgamez

There was also the Spider and Flamingo along with a better picture of Fuecoco Evo
  4. Articfoxgamez

It has begun. Here are the evos for fuecoco and smoliv along with one of the tauros forms.
  5. Articfoxgamez

Yeah these types of leaks are real slow this time around. I can't tell if just no one can get their hand on a copy or if they are all too afraid of the ninjas to share stuff.
  6. Articfoxgamez

I like the design fine enough but the fact that its default expression is a smirk puts me off of the design a bit
  7. Articfoxgamez

Its not uncommon for people to post a single screenshot to flex having the game and nothing else. Also yeah Khu confirmed it.
  8. Articfoxgamez

It seems to have started The Box image seems to be the only one so far that's confirmed real though (Not the charmander under it)
  9. Articfoxgamez

Because we have officially reached the time where any day now people might start getting early copies of SV and posting Clips/Datamines I thought I would make this thread. This is a place to talk about anything that might come from this without worrying about Story Spoilers. So as such please...
Back
Top Bottom