• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Yeah, but May never lost a contest she participated in before getting to the second round first, whereas Dawn did so twice. In a row.
  2. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

I sure hope they go that route, because like you said, the writing choices are definitely less than stellar currently.
  3. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

It sure did! Just another on a long list of reasons why I think Journeys was the worst series in the entire Pokemon anime, an utter disgrace. And yeah, exactly! I watch Pokemon to embrace the high fantasy and get away from the real world, not be reminded of it! I watch this anime for the...
  4. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

It's baffling how this even came about. I don't even have any words for it. It's like they're babying these newbies and treat them like they can't handle anything serious/dangerous. And yet battles are an integral, fundamental part of the Pokemon series as a whole, so to finish their importance...
  5. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

They even have the same voice actress, Megumi Hayashibara, and are voiced in a similar way (both being cat-like Pokemon.) In fact, it's too funny you mentioned Skitty, because once I had started hearing Sprigatito's voice for a bit, I thought it sounded familiar. And after looking it up or...
  6. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Thaank you. Glad someone here finally addressed that issue. Jesus, just let Sprigatito learn a new move already for God's sake. The nonstop Leafage thing is getting old fast.
  7. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Right........you mean the cool stuff that Friede and his Pokemon get to do 95% of.
  8. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Exactly.
  9. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Honestly? I really don't much anymore. The series has started to get kind of boring to me already.
  10. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Couldn't agree with you more, especially about the kids being free of adult supervision thing.
  11. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon.
  12. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

I'm still mad they never let Brock find happiness with anyone. I mean c'mon, girls like Pike Queen Lucy and that one girl from Johto Wilhomena liked him, too! And the worst part too was, for the latter girl, Brock even acknowledged the writer's cruelty with the gag. When he was telling her he'd...
  13. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

I never liked the design/coloring of Ash's Gengar. In my opinion, it works for Gengar in the games, but not so much in the anime. I tried to accept it, but it never really grew on me, and I'd have much preferred it looking like the other Gengar in the anime. Y'know, like this:
  14. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

I always liked May more than Dawn, and still do not care for Dawn very much at all, ranking her as one of my least favorite Pokegirls along with Iris, Lana and Mallow.
  15. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Actually, Charizard was the first of the Kanto starters to leave Ash in Johto, not the last.
  16. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Poor Klang (I still don't like it though, as I dislike most mechanical/inanimate object-based Pokemon. It still should've appeared, though.) Edit: BTW, speaking of Klang, there's something I've been meaning to bring up here about that for a long time. Does Mewtwo-Prolouge to Awakening count as...
  17. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Candice's was alright at least I thought, but by the time of Volkner's battle (which was waaaaay too late in the series in my personal opinion BTW, I mean hell, the Sinnoh league started just 3 episodes later, :cautious:) the Infernape favoritism was in overdrive. It basically stole the show.
  18. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Thaaaank you. Glad someone finally addressed that, it's made Ash sound like such an idiot in recent years. (And it sounds even more idiotic when it's dubbed into English. :cautious:) And like you said, he only rarely talked like that before.
  19. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

I think Pichu's cuter than Pikachu, and I like Raichu more than Pikachu too. (I always have.) Oh, and I like Kantonian Raichu more than Alolan Raichu also. (Oh yeah, and I think Torchic's waaaaaay cuter than Piplup or Rowlet. :p)
  20. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Controversial opinions

Trust me, you're not the only one. SM and Journeys are in my opinion, without a doubt, the worst Ash has ever looked. :cautious:
Back
Top Bottom